SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
What's wrong with evangelism in your view ? And are you speaking of Islamic,
Hindu , Buddhist or just Christian?

My next question is why would you lump
Someone having faith with a racist or a predator? I hate racists and predators as well.
Having grown up in the South with a father who turned "Evangelical" Christian and the current state of our Great Nation's MAGA crowd, I have a huge distaste for their "I'm better than you" viewpoint. But that's for another thread in a different forum. :)

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Having grown up in the South with a father who turned "Evangelical" Christian and the current state of our Great Nation's MAGA crowd, I have a huge distaste for their "I'm better than you" viewpoint. But that's for another thread in a different forum. :)
Interesting observation, as it seems the anti-MAGA crowd shares exactly that same characteristic.

But with regard to your earlier post, I'm also glad that there are no known sex freaks associated with the Seahawks, and that the only evangelism going on appears to be football related, not the religious variety (of any flavor).

Mike Hawk 425

Reaction score
Interesting observation, as it seems the anti-MAGA crowd shares exactly that same characteristic.

But with regard to your earlier post, I'm also glad that there are no known sex freaks associated with the Seahawks, and that the only evangelism going on appears to be football related, not the religious variety (of any flavor).

Earl Thomas? Eugene Robinson?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I don't think so. I think it was just that NFL scouts and so forth didn't see him as first round talent. They were right.

I think the NFL scouts were wrong. Geno's play since he was given a second chance has been better than many, many first round QB's.

Here's a few guys that were recently drafted in the first round: Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubiskey, Dwayne Haskins, Johnny Manziel, Zach Wilson, Mac Jones, Paxton Lynch, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, and from Geno's own draft class, EJ Manuel.

Geno is hands above all those guys. No way Geno didn't deserve a first round grade with his arm. The problem was the system he came from and questions around his character.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think the NFL scouts were wrong. Geno's play since he was given a second chance has been better than many, many first round QB's.

Here's a few guys that were recently drafted in the first round: Blake Bortles, Mitch Trubiskey, Dwayne Haskins, Johnny Manziel, Zach Wilson, Mac Jones, Paxton Lynch, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, and from Geno's own draft class, EJ Manuel.

Geno is hands above all those guys. No way Geno didn't deserve a first round grade with his arm. The problem was the system he came from and questions around his character.

Bortles has at least won playoff games. Will Geno ever do that? I doubt it.

Titus Pullo

Reaction score

Geno peaked in 2022.

Every year after 2022......... Geno gets older, slower, and his numbers will continue to go down.

samwize77

Reaction score
New coaches, new scheme, players with a little more experience (Charbs, Walker, JSN, RT, LT, Center), I'm for giving Geno another shot, albeit on a short leash. If Geno doesn't cut it then we have Howell on the cheap for a couple of years to see if he can develop under this system. Having said that, I'm sure JS always has his eyes out for another QB...just like every other position.
Lets just have some fun watching this team and seeing what happens. We might sink, we might swim....but as fans we can always have fun if fun is what we choose to have. If Seattle goes 0-17 I'll still cheer for them and look forward to a 1rst pick. My life won't go into the crapper if we stink.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Def. gonna' take their lumps in 2024, but I suspect this team is on the rise. It takes time to revamp a team. Not much different than when Pete took over.
Although, this team is a hell of a lot better than the crap sammich Pete took over from mora(N)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything to you, brother. Geno does and he absolutely can win a playoff game. 2 or 3? Debatable.
Geno needs to improve on throwing the ball to the defenders. Again, just because they drop them, doesn't mean the bad decision didn't happen.
Man did he get lucky a lot last year. When he's on though, he's pretty damn good.