Good Ol' Raibs

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was watching the replay on Comcast's On Demand which features an 11 minute quickie of each game and the home games are always Raible's calls...On the first TD catch by Jones in the 3rd quarter Raibs says:

"Touchdown Seahawks!"

A few seconds goes by and he says "Pardon me, Touchdown Falcons...I haven't had to say that yet today."

LOL! Ah Raibs, you're a Seahawks treasure.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
anyone find it weird that he was broadcasting for a different game on the seahawks bye week?

I forget what it was, i didn't even think about it again until now, but over the bye weekend i remember hearing audio of him dong another game and I was like, wtf that guy sounds just like Raible! and then they said that's who it was. Super confused. I assumed he just did the local seahawks stuff.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously? I did not know that, or even know that was a possibility for team broadcasters to freelance.

grizbob

Reaction score
Not the first time either. He and Moon are driving me nuts when that's my only live game choice.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea I heard it on the bye week.....it was either the 49ers or the Ravens. I can't remember off the top off my head, but I did listen to the game.

Holmgren was with him as well, and they both did really well. Raible is a good announcer. He's better for the Seahawks as he has skin in the game, but he's really good even without a lot of emotion. He still gets into it, just not as much.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
grizbob":192th1vr said:
Not the first time either. He and Moon are driving me nuts when that's my only live game choice.

You shut your whore mouth.

grizbob

Reaction score
Aros":2vtbwkod said:
grizbob":2vtbwkod said:

You shut your whore mouth.

Listen to the game and pretend you haven't already seen it, and get back to me. In my defense Pete Gross seems like yesterday.

crucifyd

Reaction score
I think he does it all the time...I found audio of him doing a Raider Charger game a couple years ago.

grizbob":2zo45dot said:

Love Raible...Moon drives me nuts. I'd much rather listen to Huard or Wyman or ?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawks46":1a17waxl said:
Yea I heard it on the bye week.....it was either the 49ers or the Ravens. I can't remember off the top off my head, but I did listen to the game.

Holmgren was with him as well, and they both did really well. Raible is a good announcer. He's better for the Seahawks as he has skin in the game, but he's really good even without a lot of emotion. He still gets into it, just not as much.

It was the Rams-Bills game.

Latest posts