Good for Brent Grimes wife....

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I read that until it said her food was served but she decided to keep going.

This woman is getting served food because her husband plays a game. Yeah its tough but soldiers don't live in mansions with radio shows.

M2MG

Reaction score
sammyc521":34mhg9am said:
It's all relative. Those points are important to her.

You're dismissing her points because there are other troubles out there... well the same could be said about anything who has a worse situation. On the grand scheme of things, yeah, her points are only important to her... which I don't have an issue with. I agree that her points are valid; the NFL is hypocritical.

I only watch TNF because the dumbass NFL schedules the Seahawks on Thursday so I have to rush home to catch the game at 530 PM PST. I hate TNF. If given the choice, I would nuke it.

Your arguments against her:
-Her husband makes a lot of money so she should be grateful
-People enjoy TNF so player safety is a non-point
-There are people who are suffering worse so she should be grateful
-Her husband missed work and was not afforded time-off so was docked pay even though he was granted permission

More reasons not to care about a preggo military wife... it's 2015, you can plan for pregnancies so you don't have to be alone if your partner gets deployed... but yes, I think a soldier and their partner are idiotic to volunteer for military service for $30K a year during wartime and then get upset that they may miss the birth of their child due to the soldier's deployment.

I read your comments as petty jealously because you feel her anger is somehow some great miscarriage of justice when her rant is no different than a lot of fans on a message board.

My name is Kettle... nice to meet you.

It is correct that it is 2015. It is also correct that you can plan a pregnancy. It is not correct that you can plan on being deployed. Just because a service member's wife is pregnant during wartime does not meant that they volunteered to serve during wartime. That being said, it is certainly one of the hazards of the job. I personally don't think that is a reason to put these people in a lesser category than the wife of a professional football player who gets 16 million guaranteed on their latest contract.