Goal Line stand

LTH

Reaction score
I was like "Mcvay.... you better take the field goal you better take the field goal."

I knew he wouldn't and I knew the hawks were going to stuff their A**..

Not today... Not in our house... not ever!!!

Stuffed their A**

:0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l:

LTH

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Great point that no one is talking about. Huge stand with several huge plays. And yet not one of those awesome anti fans here to own there L. RCates Zchuch spindoctor twisted and many others. Their hypocrisy is on full display.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Love it. 2 memorable goal-line stops this year. I'm glad that McVey showed no creativity and ran pretty basic plays.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
That was a huge series...for the rookie Jordyn Brooks who was credited with tackles on 3 of those plays...for the game as this ended up providing a huge confidence boost and momentum for the Hawks...and for the season because we’ve done that consistently now for quite a few weeks and we’ve got serious swagger going forward. I frickin’ love it.

sutz

Reaction score
Great stand. That is the kind of shit that changes momentum in games.

Don't forget to give Adams props for that play where he crossed the whole formation and ran the RB down from behind. That kind of set up the whole series.

Seahawks football. :irishdrinkers:

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
sutz":2og4hllt said:
Great stand. That is the kind of $h!t that changes momentum in games.

Don't forget to give Adams props for that play where he crossed the whole formation and ran the RB down from behind. That kind of set up the whole series.

Seahawks football. :irishdrinkers:

He made a play like that vs the Pats in week 2 that I think forced a FG which was critical in that game.

PNW

Reaction score
Amazing game by the defense! Proud of how consistent we kept it up all 4 quarters.

Latest posts