Go Eagles! And Vikings!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Wish Bradford was still a Ram and the Eagles had kept Foles :1:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Dan Quinn vs Chip Kelly. Remember last year in Philly?
Dan Quinn vs Maxwell ... ouch ... he is burning the former Seahawks.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
My god the defense reminds me of our defense. Probably because they have our guy.

Not with the all world secondary/safeties, but they are just sure tacklers. Absolutely no run after the catch and everyone looks to be right where he is supposed to be even if there is a missed tackle.

You cannot run to daylight because there is no daylight, they box in the ball. I remember us doing that.

jake206

Reaction score
Quinn made (Maxwell, Thurmond) as a former Hawks d-coordinator. He also inherently knows their weaknesses and lack of techniques.

bandiger

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":15u5ar8o said:
My god the defense reminds me of our defense. Probably because they have our guy.

Not with the all world secondary/safeties, but they are just sure tacklers. Absolutely no run after the catch and everyone looks to be right where he is supposed to be even if there is a missed tackle.

You cannot run to daylight because there is no daylight, they box in the ball. I remember us doing that.

He did this with some crappy ass Falcons D, its impressive to see the change.

ctrcat

Reaction score
MrThortan":3k73362z said:
Wish Bradford was still a Ram and the Eagles had kept Foles :1:

Exactly. The Eagles hype was "East Coast" top 5 media market/NFCE crapola. Bradford is the same turd as always. Not sure why anyone would have expected otherwise.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":2n9vi47b said:
chris98251":2n9vi47b said:
Bradford looking like ummm ummm Bradford :)

And it's so refreshing that this time he is not my QB. :)

Lol I knew you had to be lurking and that this would bring you out :)

joeseahawks

Reaction score
The Revenge of the Thurmond ... a former Duck?
jake206":3d9jpeir said:
Quinn made (Maxwell, Thurmond) as a former Hawks d-coordinator. He also inherently knows their weaknesses and lack of techniques.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Man the refs are calling some stupid penalties tonight. The tap of the shoulder by Kiko was called, and then they flagged Murray for a facemask. You litterly see that at least 2-3 times a game from RBs, including beast mode.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well I have complete confidence that Matty will choke this one away.

Everyone called him Ice which seems apt, because he melts under the lights.

Maybe Quinn can stem that tendency but when you have Jones and the offense they have, no excuse for how bad Matty plays. He puts up #s but he also puts up Ls in weird ways. In fact the only time I have seen him be clutch is when they brought in that HOF TE from KC who saved the game for them (then they lost to SF right after).

Quinn will need some time to get some better players in, but you can tell he has the roadmap drawn.

ctrcat

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3qh8zvo0 said:
Well I have complete confidence that Matty will choke this one away.

Everyone called him Ice which seems apt, because he melts under the lights.

Maybe Quinn can stem that tendency but when you have Jones and the offense they have, no excuse for how bad Matty plays. He puts up #s but he also puts up Ls in weird ways. In fact the only time I have seen him be clutch is when they brought in that HOF TE from KC who saved the game for them (then they lost to SF right after).

Quinn will need some time to get some better players in, but you can tell he has the roadmap drawn.

Problem is Arthur Blank is such an egomaniac buffoon that knows nothing about football, he's already putting pressure on the new regime. Compared to Jerry Richardson who actually played the game and knows sometimes it's better to go one step back to go two steps forward and has the long term in mind. Sounds like Blank wants it all NOW, which, at best, is going to lead to mediocrity IMHO.

CPHawk

Reaction score
WTIII looks pretty good at safety, Maxwell not so much. But Jones is as good as it gets.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Ouch. 4&1 and you miss the field goal to take the lead. Doh!