Geno nominated for FedEx Air POTW for week 10

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Imagine the heads that will explode on .net if Geno wins FedEx Air Player of The Week for week 10… 🤣🤣🤣

Addendum: After being a new member on .NET for… going on a week now… I’ve noticed some threads I’ve posted to be provocative. It would be messed up, if I were in the stands at a Hawks game and I seen Hawks fans fighting each other over their differing opinions, I’d probably leave and not come back… Just a thought.

Last edited:

cymatica

Reaction score
No heads would explode. The people who don't like Geno as a starting QB understand he has the talent to have good games. The issue people have is the inconsistency from week to week. It's similar to Fitzpatrick: look like one of the best QBs one week then a slouch the next.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
When you do short passes and checkdowns, and get 268 yards of YAC, you're often gonna' "throw" for well over 300 yards. He was BAD in the 1st half. But, he got it done when it mattered. I hope he gets it, maybe it will help his confidence. Why would heads roll? Just because some of us don't think he's a SB level QB, that doesn't mean we want him to fail. That's just plain silly. No heads will roll.

WarHawks

Reaction score
That's nice. Get back to us when he can play well for an entire game.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
The issue people have is the inconsistency from week to week.
Agree - Howie actually said this almost verbatim on the FOX 1/2 time broadcast during the game -

Seems like it's not just week to week - seems like it's 1/4 to 1/4 or 1/2 to 1/2 -

I just hope he/we get it ironed out -

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
How was he even nominated when Dak had 400 yrds passing and 4 tds?

keasley45

Reaction score
No heads would explode. The people who don't like Geno as a starting QB understand he has the talent to have good games. The issue people have is the inconsistency from week to week. It's similar to Fitzpatrick: look like one of the best QBs one week then a slouch the next.

And the majority of the time, those people who dont like him dont care to factor in receivers running poor / wrong routes, the most injured line in the league, or an OC whos coach put him on blast for calling games that hurt his qb. A QB who doesn't slump in those conditions is a guy like Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady, or name any 'truly elite' player. Geno isn't them. But he's better than those who look for opportunities to 'pile on', give him credit for.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
This. I’ve been all for Geno and continue to support the guy, but games like Cincy and the first half of last week make me cringe beyond frustration. So much talent and if we don’t hit on all cylinders now we’re in trouble.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
The Commanders took Philly to OT and almost beat them a second time this year.

Division games. Just like the putrid Rams always beating Seattle. Lets wait and see how Seattle fares against Philly.

The Commanders lost to the Bears and the Giants this year. Come on Soul, they arent good.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Division games. Just like the putrid Rams always beating Seattle. Lets wait and see how Seattle fares against Philly.

The Commanders lost to the Bears and the Giants this year. Come on Soul, they arent good.
Cowboys lost to the Cardinals. Philadelphia lost to the Jets. 49ers lost to the PJ Walker Browns. The Bills lost to New England AND Denver.

Commanders are a totally ok NFL team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

Ok, since you're saying they're not good, I should just tell myself they are horrible. Not at all, they're a decent team.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Uh oh. This is going to put the brakes on Geno getting benched.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Idk, sounds kind a fishy, peoples excuses for not liking Geno. There’s a lot of people on .Net suffering from GDS Geno Derangement Syndrome, they just don’t like the guy, for whatever reason.
This offense runs through Geno, not the OL, RB’s, TE’s, and/or WR’s… The players around Geno need to get on the same page as their QB… Unfortunately, this has not been the case as of late, it’s week 11 and from what I’m hearing coming out of Pete’s own mouth is that some veteran players, and team captains on offense are just now starting to practice together as a team. C’mon, WTF!…
I’m expecting to see better timing and better tempo going forward, we’re going to need the offense to start clicking together so they can put up some points to cushion themselves for when the defense starts shitting eggs over the next 5-6 weeks…

warden

Reaction score
Idk, sounds kind a fishy, peoples excuses for not liking Geno. There’s a lot of people on .Net suffering from GDS Geno Derangement Syndrome, they just don’t like the guy, for whatever reason.
This offense runs through Geno, not the OL, RB’s, TE’s, and/or WR’s… The players around Geno need to get on the same page as their QB… Unfortunately, this has not been the case as of late, it’s week 11 and from what I’m hearing coming out of Pete’s own mouth is that some veteran players, and team captains on offense are just now starting to practice together as a team. C’mon, WTF!…
I’m expecting to see better timing and better tempo going forward, we’re going to need the offense to start clicking together so they can put up some points to cushion themselves for when the defense starts shitting eggs over the next 5-6 weeks…
But Pete needs to be fired according to Net