Geno is our Achilles Heel

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I knew that this year that the quarterback position was gonna be “the” problem. The team is absolutely Loaded with talent . It was bound to rear its head .

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I wish I was so optimistic that only Geno was the problem.

Threedee

Reaction score
If Geno can't figure out what routes his receivers are going to run, there is really no reason for him to be out there.

hawker84

Reaction score
How is this lack of success all genos fault ? He has zero time in the pocket, he can't even get a pass off because the o line is getting shoved back and guys are getting their hands on the ball. Waldron making zero adjustment to counter the rush. What would you like geno to start doing. Just start chucking the ball up before recievers are open? Out Oline is crap, let's put the blame where it belongs equally.

soxhawk

Reaction score
How is this lack of success all genos fault ? He has zero time in the pocket, he can't even get a pass off because the o line is getting shoved back and guys are getting their hands on the ball. Waldron making zero adjustment to counter the rush. What would you like geno to start doing. Just start chucking the ball up before recievers are open? Out Oline is crap, let's put the blame where it belongs equally.
I'd like him to run a bit instead of sitting in the pocket like a backup QB

Ozzy

Reaction score
He is tough because he can also play lights out for extended periods of time. We really need him to figure it out and play like he did first half of last year and he can.

Optimus25

Reaction score
I just think situationally Geno needs to sit for sure.

I guarantee drew Lock does not turn the ball over on that last drive.

Does he score? Idk. But he prevents an opponent score.

andyh64000

Reaction score
He takes way too long to make his reads.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
It's not. This site just loves piling all the teams challenges on Geno. That Ravens defense is manhandling the O line. Going to have to adjust the plan, I guess we'll see.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Our line is not helping and our WRs are not exactly getting separation

soxhawk

Reaction score
It's not. This site just loves piling all the teams challenges on Geno. That Ravens defense is manhandling the O line. Going to have to adjust the plan, I guess we'll see.
It's definitely the OC's fault too. Dump offs and screens to giant wr are assets we don't utilize enough.

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
Be honest..this isn't the only game there has been issues

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Yup, you gotta bench him he's simply not getting it done, hope he bounces back but he's slumping for whatever reason. Get over the ego and put in Lock.

Latest posts