Geno comeback?

nwHawk

Reaction score
Geno needs Tyler to step up. Big time players need to find a way on game day. Hawks need a score to get this game back within a competitive score.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
What I'm worried about is the lack of fire from Geno on the side lines. Every game prior to this, Geno has been up and down the side lines talking to the offiense. Keeping them together and on the same page. He's not doing that. I don't know if it's jet lag, illness, or if this stage is just a lot bigger than he's comfortable with. But he's not playing like we've seen him in the last 9 games. Pete is gonna have to work some damned miracles to get this teams' mind right to get a win.

strohmin

Reaction score
What I'm worried about is the lack of fire from Geno on the side lines. Every game prior to this, Geno has been up and down the side lines talking to the offiense. Keeping them together and on the same page. He's not doing that. I don't know if it's jet lag, illness, or if this stage is just a lot bigger than he's comfortable with. But he's not playing like we've seen him in the last 9 games. Pete is gonna have to work some damned miracles to get this teams' mind right to get a win.
Geno led 2 straight TD drives at the end with some clutch plays. If the defense could get one stop, he might have led us to a 3rd TD. I don't care what he does on the sidelines as long as he can lead during the offensive drives.

renofox

Reaction score
Geno led 2 straight TD drives at the end with some clutch plays. If the defense could get one stop, he might have led us to a 3rd TD. I don't care what he does on the sidelines as long as he can lead during the offensive drives.
Yes he did. Too little, too late thanks to the gameplan.

strohmin

Reaction score
The fumble in the red zone hurt our cause immensely. Instead of putting a TD on the board for us they get it and put points on the board for them. That turnaround was more than game margin right there.

Waldron called a dumb play and the defense could have atleast held them to a field goal.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Yeah, Geno led our offense when it mattered in the end. We spent the entire first half trying to shoehorn our rookie RB into the gameplan using the least imaginative play calling I can think of. Geno screwed up twice (not running on that third and 2 and that fumble though that was a bad play call as well) and had one bad drive.

But when we actually let him run the offense, for the most part, he was still good and proved he can lead scoring drives when it matters in crunch time. If only we could have gotten him one more...

BASF

Reaction score
Waldron called a dumb play and the defense could have atleast held them to a field goal.
That was not Waldron's call. Geno saw the middle of the field open and decided to freelance. He has done it several times this year with positive results almost every time. You can tell because the Oline was totally blocking to pass protect.

keasley45

Reaction score
The fumble in the red zone hurt our cause immensely. Instead of putting a TD on the board for us they get it and put points on the board for them. That turnaround was more than game margin right there.
And Brady threw an int. Their D made enough plays to limit the loss, ours didnt. All we needed was one stop.