Game in the Game

stack600

Reaction score
I have not seen it posted here, or atleast I have not found it. One very Important aspect of this week's matchup with the Vike's is going to be ST. We sit at # 2 as a ST unit. But we have 2 of the best returners in" Cordarrelle Patterson, who leads the NFL with a 35.2-yard average on kickoff returns and has scoring returns of 109 and 105 yards; and Marcus Sherels, who leads the league with a 16.3-yard average returning punts, including an 86-yarder for a score." This is going to be a big part of this weeks game. 1 fact I got out of this articule over on .com was as a ST unit we have only given up 15 Yards on Punt Returns, and 10 came on 1 return, Like WOW. did not know that fact. ST has it's work cut out for em this week. But this is just amazing, I would post a link if I wasn't so darn old and computer Illiterate.

GOOO HAWKS!!!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
That's actually some pretty good info. I believe our guys will be ready.

OP
OP
stack600

stack600

Reaction score
A silly thought, If we score 34 points(my prediction) that puts the ball in Patterson's hands 6 times. Kick it thru the Endzone Haush baby!!!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
stack600":32dsk1ry said:
A silly thought, If we score 34 points(my prediction) that puts the ball in Patterson's hands 6 times. Kick it thru the Endzone Haush baby!!!!

Amen to that.