Game day breakfast

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I went nuts today. I'm having a Marie Calender's Cheesy Chicken Bacon pot pie with bacon bits and cheddar jack melted on top.

If I might have to watch a miserable effort, might as well at least enjoy the food I suppose...

If you've never tried one, I HIGHLY recommend! But don't microwave it, cook that sucker in the oven where it belongs, it's worth the wait!

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I went nuts today. I'm having a Marie Calender's Cheesy Chicken Bacon pot pie with bacon bits and cheddar jack melted on top.

If I might have to watch a miserable effort, might as well at least enjoy the food I suppose...

If you've never tried one, I HIGHLY recommend! But don't microwave it, cook that sucker in the oven where it belongs, it's worth the wait!
Sounds friggin' delicious.

My girl hooked it up with some waffles and coffee this morning. Simple and classic.

Hoping to see the 'hawks ahead in point atleast once when I check boxscores later. That's all I need to see.

hugecanoli

Reaction score

I just read this to my wife and she looked it up. She said how the hell did he add cheese to it. I said cheese can and should be added to everthing!

This is now on the shopping list. Thanks paisan!

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I just read this to my wife and she looked it up. She said how the hell did he add cheese to it. I said cheese can and should be added to everthing!

This is now on the shopping list. Thanks paisan!
You just bake them for 40 minutes, then dump a load of bacon bits and cheese on top for the last 20 min.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
Steak and eggs...I have work to do today.
Keeping customers happy and its the holidays and all