OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
Whats funny is I could actually imagine him really saying that. Lol

jkitsune

Reaction score
You guys realize this is satire, right? He didn't actually say this.

OP
OP
Joey13091

Joey13091

Reaction score
jkitsune":w3jx66im said:

Yes I understand that. Just thought it was a funny article.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Holy sh*t that was funny. My favorite part:

"“Look, I don’t want to blame Aldon’s problems completely on the Seahawks fans. But it certainly didn’t help,” said Harbaugh. “It’s pretty easy to draw a line here: Seahawks fans are ridiculously loud, giving them an unfair competitive advantage. As a result, we lost a game against a clearly inferior opponent. Therefore, Aldon sought to drown his sorrows, as any reasonable person would, with liquor, weed, and an early morning joyride. Frankly, I’m surprised the rest of the team wasn’t out doing the exact same thing"

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
"I’m telling you, I haven’t been this pissed since that flagrant hold by (Baltimore CB) Jimmy Smith in the Super Bowl caused Michael Crabtree to injure his leg during our May minicamp.”

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Joey13091":13ydi59h said:
http://profootballmock.com/jim-harbaugh-blames-aldon-smith-arrest-seahawks-crowd-noise/

made me laugh
He said what? Crowd noise as the blame for alchoholism!?! Really? That article can't be real, it has to be satire.

Largent80

Reaction score
“It’s pretty easy to draw a line here: Seahawks fans are ridiculously loud, giving them an unfair competitive advantage. As a result, we lost a game against a clearly inferior opponent. Therefore, Aldon sought to drown his sorrows, as any reasonable person would, with liquor, weed, and an early morning joyride. Frankly, I’m surprised the rest of the team wasn’t out doing the exact same thing.”

OMG.....Really?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pro Football Mock.

Some of you need to slow down your gills and check your mouth for a fishhook.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
But I want to believe.

TBH, it's these threads that make me pretty nonplussed by the crazier wing of the 9ers animosity on this board (e.g. some people here actually believing that Vernon faked a hamstring injury because he's afraid of the Hawks, even after he missed the next game with the injury, etc.)

(and of course worth saying that the "crazier wing of ______ animosity" exists in every fanbase for every rivalry).

hawker84

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":1y9efeuv said:
jkitsune":1y9efeuv said:

Correct. He never said this.

Yes he did, just not in public or to a reporter. to his family and friends, oh ya it's been discussed...

Latest posts