Jim Harbaugh

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
There is an article on the NFL app about Jim Harbaugh and a possible return to the NFL

Even when he was with the 9ers I have had respect for his coaching ability turned around programs such as SD State, Stanford ( which has always been hard to due blaming the entrance requirements) and now Michigan. Took a 49er team that was talented but underachieving and turned them around immediately. When I was watching the game last night and saw a 3 TE formation I loved it

I could see a NFL team with a lot of good talent that just needs proper direction the only thing about Harbaugh is he can grate on you after a while probably last 5 years but it would be worth a possible Super Bowl or 2. I am thinking a good landing spot would be Detroit a lot of good young players and 2 1st rd picks and a present HC who is a good for now guy

Last edited:

Boohman14

Reaction score
I think he should stay in college coaching. Yes he's a very good coach but For his sake he would need a GM and ownership that has thick skin and can put up with his tantrums and odd behavior. Too many egos in the NFL competing with his.

loved him as a Niner coach though. I felt his presence made the "Hawks better. Doug Baldwin and Richard Sherman always had great games against the Niners and loved to mock Harbaugh during games after big plays. Plus it was so fun watching him melt down.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Jim might try again in the nfl. But he will end up fighting with the GM and owners. And I don’t think he would be that good if they gave him full control.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
He is thriving at Michigan now. If they keep beating Ohio State, he'll get his own statue eventually given how important that game is to those programs.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I think he should stay in college coaching. Yes he's a very good coach but For his sake he would need a GM and ownership that has thick skin and can put up with his tantrums and odd behavior. Too many egos in the NFL competing with his.

loved him as a Niner coach though. I felt his presence made the "Hawks better. Doug Baldwin and Richard Sherman always had great games against the Niners and loved to mock Harbaugh during games after big plays. Plus it was so fun watching him melt down.
The reason he does well in college is because his best players only have to deal with him for 2-3 yeas and then they're gone.