Full Seahawks 2022 Schedule Link

kidhawk

Reaction score
Here you go

Looks like two prime time games, two 10 am games and of course the super early Germany game with the rest scheduled in the 1 pm slot

Crizilla

Reaction score
3 prime time games. Broncos, Bucs, 49ers

Last edited:

sc85sis

Reaction score
Six of the first ten games are on the road, including back-to-back away games in AZ and GERMANY. Ouch. They also have games on Christmas Eve and New Year’s day. Weird schedule.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Steelers and Bears in the preseason? What happened to "local-ish" teams for preseason? Raiders, Chargers, Broncos?

James in PA

Reaction score
No Sunday Nighters. Such BS. One crappy season and we're back to the 90's as far as national exposure.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Six of the first ten games are on the road, including back-to-back away games in AZ and GERMANY. Ouch. They also have games on Christmas Eve and New Year’s day. Weird schedule.
Happens every 7 years. New Year and Christmas fall on Sunday this year. Just wait until the 2027 Super Bowl that is going to be on Valentine's Day.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
No Sunday Nighters. Such BS. One crappy season and we're back to the 90's as far as national exposure.
I am ok with it. We have our most intriguing games towards the end of the season so if we deserve a SNF game we will get flexed in instead of out like we have been recently

James in PA

Reaction score
Meanwhile, suck ass Dallas has a prime time game like every other week. Same old crap every year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Steelers and Bears in the preseason? What happened to "local-ish" teams for preseason? Raiders, Chargers, Broncos?
They play AFCW teams in regular season so probably why they aren't facing them in preseason. I like it.

I'm not big on predictions but looking at the schedule it's a brutal first half...they could be 2-6 or 3-5. Obviously they should beat the Falcons, Lions, and Giants but we know they like to poo away an "W" on paper like they did against the Commanders last season.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
3 months ago I was looking forward to the Falcons coming and booked my vacation for 9/13-9/27 figuring I’d get lucky and the schedule makers wouldn’t have Atlanta here those 2 weeks…

… then Ryan and Wilson are traded and I suddenly don’t care that I just found out the Falcons will be here when I’m vacationing in Florida.

Both are 5 win teams IMO so whatever. Much more excited about the Braves coming 9/9-9/11 weekend.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
yeah, looking at that schedule, I feel like they'll be hard pressed to win more that 6 games this season. It's going to be a time of watching young guys develop and waiting for next years draft with a couple 1st rnd picks and maybe one them being another top 10.

flv2

Reaction score
It's as if the schedulers had a mandate to help the Rams with as many early season home games as possible, and penalise the Seahawks with as many early season road games as possible. As a Rams fan i'm happy, but it obviously isn't fair.

WarHawks

Reaction score
It's as if the schedulers had a mandate to help the Rams with as many early season home games as possible, and penalise the Seahawks with as many early season road games as possible. As a Rams fan i'm happy, but it obviously isn't fair.
Maybe the league secretly wants us to have a rough year so we get a good qb in the draft next year.

sdog1981

Reaction score
What? That is the exact opposite of what helps a team. Do you know what exacerbates muscle injuries? Sitting for long periods of time on an airplane.