From the Broncos Board

amill87

Reaction score
I can't believe argubly the five best quarterbacks in the league are 0 and 5 against us.

Can't shoots the theory of the elite quarterbacks ruling the league down.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
amill87":2udfuktv said:
I can't believe argubly the five best quarterbacks in the league are 0 and 5 against us.

Defense wins championships.

Sherminator

Reaction score
amill87":1ev6c1ui said:

You could even make a case that of those 5, 2 will probably go down and be in the discussion of "best ever".
Not to mention the man-handling of another QB who shares the genes of one of those 2.

:p

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":17vjfv75 said:
I normally don't just bag on other team's fan-bases but I do browse other team's forums looking for good conversation. But I went to a couple bronco's forums and was completely disinterested in even trying to have an intelligent conversation based on the garbage that was all over it. Apologies to any coherent and intelligent Denver fans that might linger around here but your forums are full of some real winners. . .
What do expect when they have fans such as "Donkospurt" :lol:

TXHawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1esqzlev said:
Anthony!":1esqzlev said:
As much as I hate to tell them, they act like if they can just fix their offense they would be fine. They did not exactly stop our offense either. I Mean not counting the defenes 9 points we scored 34 and that included the last series of back ups. Even if their offense did better it was not going to score 34 points. Our offense only punted 1 time all night, and they could have scored more as well. They are pretty delusional.

Well, technically the ST scored 7 so really the offense scored 27, but still. What Broncos fans don't seem to realize is that they weren't going to score 27 no matter what.

They've actually surpassed the Cowboys as the most delusional fan base. I mean, just wow.

I live in Arlington, TX right in the heart of Cowboys country and the general opinion around here is that the Cowboys suck and will continue to suck as long as Jerry Jones is running the team. I can't say that's a delusional opinion.

Polk738

Reaction score
Lol no its a fact that Jerry Jones officially ruined the Cowboys the day he got rid of Jimmy Johnson, its scary to think what that team would've become if he'd stayed there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TXHawk":37jo9sep said:
Hawks46":37jo9sep said:
Anthony!":37jo9sep said:
As much as I hate to tell them, they act like if they can just fix their offense they would be fine. They did not exactly stop our offense either. I Mean not counting the defenes 9 points we scored 34 and that included the last series of back ups. Even if their offense did better it was not going to score 34 points. Our offense only punted 1 time all night, and they could have scored more as well. They are pretty delusional.

Well, technically the ST scored 7 so really the offense scored 27, but still. What Broncos fans don't seem to realize is that they weren't going to score 27 no matter what.

They've actually surpassed the Cowboys as the most delusional fan base. I mean, just wow.

I live in Arlington, TX right in the heart of Cowboys country and the general opinion around here is that the Cowboys suck and will continue to suck as long as Jerry Jones is running the team. I can't say that's a delusional opinion.
Well I work with a delusional cowboy fan in the Seattle area and until we won XLVIII all I heard about was 5 antique trophys from 20+ years ago.

randomation

Reaction score
If there were a rematch with the information known, Denver wins. I just don't buy that anyone adjusts better than Manning. Consider his first and second meetings with New England. He would have more silent signals, would disguise the run, and work more off of play action as a result.

Best quote from that thread by far absolutely hilarious.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":248bsec1 said:
OreIdahawk":248bsec1 said:
What a joke of a fan-base. I've always hated Denver, and its really awesome that they were the team we absolutely embarrassed in front of the largest TV audience in history.

Amen.

To knock the 9ers out of the playoffs in the NFC Championship was Solid Gold!!!!!!!

Getting revenge on the Broncos for the miserable years of that stupid mile high solute and Shannon Horse Face Sharpe and Horse Face Elway in the Grandest stage of them all with a total ass kicking.... Priceless ;) :179417: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

My only wish after the Super Bowl was to throw a brick through the giant John Elway head on his car dealership when I lived in Boulder CO. Alas he sold the franchise and the head disappeared. In my mind, though, I threw that brick.

The Donkeys can suck it...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Good luck with that, LOL. Good old 5-head will be lucky to make it thru all 4 games healthy against the NFCW defenses!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":5d04yv3x said:
Good luck with that, LOL. Good old 5-head will be lucky to make it thru all 4 games healthy against the NFCW defenses!
Yep, and it seems likely to me they'll go 1-3 vs. the NFCW.

csalsb

Reaction score
pmedic920":1e0h001c said:
It was an ole fashioned "beat down"

I'd like to see somebody, post up" even one aspect of the game that the broncos won.
There might be one, but I can't find it. :{)

Yes they won the battle of turning the ball over and general suckage :--)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but the Niners would have beaten the Bronco's as well. They can't handle a hard hitting team, and it showed big time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jpiwkqk said:
Hate to say it, but the Niners would have beaten the Bronco's as well. They can't handle a hard hitting team, and it showed big time.
I think they would have too, but in a very close game. 5-head would have burned their secondary a few times though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, definetely a closer game. Krapsondick is always good for a stupid play or 3. And Manning would have had a lot better numbers no doubt.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
pmedic920":32v3dly7 said:

I'd like to see somebody, post up" even one aspect of the game that the broncos won.

The coin toss

- bsd

coach78

Reaction score
bigskydoc":kcf3tu6f said:
pmedic920":kcf3tu6f said:

The coin toss

- bsd

We actually won that, then deferred. You might be able to claim they scored first?