Frank Clark

Own The West

Reaction score
After a down year and an upcoming $26M Cap hit, the Chiefs are looking to trade/cut Frank Clark.

Assuming nobody wants to take on that ridiculous price tag and give up capital, he should hit the open market.

Would you want him back? For how much?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'd rather draft EDGE at #9 overall. Jermaine Johnson would be my choice at #9.

Frank Clark would cost too much.

PNW

Reaction score
Sure for the right price. I’m not willing to spend a fat contract on someone who’s gonna roll around in his Lamborghini with an Uzi. By the way whatever happened with that? Is he still gonna get suspended for that??

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
PNW":1nntfoih said:
Sure for the right price. I’m not willing to spend a fat contract on someone who’s gonna roll around in his Lamborghini with an Uzi. By the way whatever happened with that? Is he still gonna get suspended for that??

Yeah, ^^^^^THIS^^^^^

gmor

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3m7zdpk9 said:
I'd rather draft EDGE at #9 overall. Jermaine Johnson would be my choice at #9.

Frank Clark would cost too much.
Wouldn't Ojabo out of Michigan fit better with what the new D coordinator wants to do?

Rat

Reaction score
Doubt it on Clark, unless he finds he is unable to get the contract he wants and decides to take a short term deal and rebuild his profile.

Za'Darius Smith is out there now though. Interesting option, coming off an injury, but was amazing the year prior.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
gmor":wq9dehbe said:
Wouldn't Ojabo out of Michigan fit better with what the new D coordinator wants to do?

I like how you're thinking...

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Too many solid D Line prospects in the draft to pay that much for a vet that hasn't performed at all that high a level. Clark is good but not consistently good. I'd rather draft a 3 and buy Clowney than pay Clark, and I'd rather draft a 4 than pay Clowney what he'll expect to get.