Frank Clark: “They can take their bum ass all the way back to Cincinnati. They came to Chiefs Kingdom and their ass thumped.” “I’m the ***king king.”

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that winning by 3 pts and needing help from the refs was a thumping :rolleyes:

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Oh yeah, that's been going on for years. It doesn't matter if you win by 30 or even 1, the outcome is always the same: "YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICKED!!!"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was thinking of being Neutral for the SB, but the way some of these KC players are acting, I'm leaning towards hoping they get thumped in the SB. Or........get their A** THUMPED. Won by 3, and were helped on a really bad hit out of bounds. Yeah, what a thumping :rolleyes:
You finally beat the Bengals, AT HOME, with some legit help from the refs, and it's a "thumping"
Just shut it........

nwHawk

Reaction score
Clark is still a bobble head.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He pretty much hasn't done much all year till the playoffs
and now he's "king"..The B's had 3 starting OL out.
I can't wait till the Eagles crush them.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Seriously, WTF?

The Bengals & their fans can trash talk all they want but the Chiefs can't respond even a little?

JFC, if you listened to the leadup from the Bengals side you'd think Cincinnati blew them out the other 3 games instead of just squeaking by.

Mizak

Reaction score
At least the Bengals don’t have guns in their vehicles and got pulled over twice for it.

Latest posts