Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 1 Preview - Seahawks vs Panthers

Jac

Reaction score
This really does belong on a major media outlet of some sort. I mean ESPN could set up a special section with a paragraph summary for each game and embed the videos. That would lead to guest appearances on tv, radio, etc...

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
So refreshing to see accurate and equal analysis for both teams involved. Thanks for the usual great job Em! I am a little worried about the containment of Cam Newton without having Clemons, Avril or Irvin on the field. That's a lot of speed and length sitting on the sidelines. I do think our outside guys can beat their outside guys on both sides of the ball, hopefully that will be enough. Probably a very close game and no guarantee that the better team leaves town with a victory.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":3iuqen3o said:
So refreshing to see accurate and equal analysis for both teams involved. Thanks for the usual great job Em! I am a little worried about the containment of Cam Newton without having Clemons, Avril or Irvin on the field. That's a lot of speed and length sitting on the sidelines. I do think our outside guys can beat their outside guys on both sides of the ball, hopefully that will be enough. Probably a very close game and no guarantee that the better team leaves town with a victory.

I imagine our linebackers are going to be more responsible for containing Newton, but it is up to our DL to make sure the Panthers don't open holes in the middle of the field on pass plays which Newton can then use.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
You'd be surprised at some of the things I've been told by a few major outlets :snack:

KK84

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":odkqdk0o said:
EmDiggy":odkqdk0o said:
You'd be surprised at some of the things I've been told by a few major outlets :snack:

Give us a minor hint. :)

He's not what they're looking for. They need more Skip Bayless's and boobs.

Latest posts