Flattery From Philly Fans

Hawks46

Reaction score
I like drunk quiet chick better than drunk, obnoxious chick looking for confirmation that her team is good.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hawks46":25nsk1gt said:
I like drunk quiet chick better than drunk, obnoxious chick looking for confirmation that her team is good.

What is this drunk quiet chick you speak of?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1t4r624x said:
Hawks46":1t4r624x said:

What is this drunk quiet chick you speak of?

Nonexistant.....move along.....nothing to see here..ever...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Polk738":3s5vgr13 said:
Average on the road?...Jesus people STILL think that about this team? I guess if 6-2 on the road is average then its great to be average.
Just wishful thinking.
The guys were drunk also, and being drunk, were spilling the beans about the LOB.
They, like everyone else around the World, saw the Seahawks Defense surgically remove the heart of the vaunted Peyton Manning, and his most prolific Offense in NFL history.
The Seahawks made the Denver Bronco's BORING.
Deep down though, those Eagles fans are hoping that the Seahawks won't do the exact same thing to their team.

To add: The blabbering one (purple head) is the spitting image of my first Wife, I mean IDENTICAL, and every bit as insufferable, and obnoxious when she drank, and became a manipulative know it all towards the end of our 6th Adversary, er, I mean Anniversary.
Has me wondering what everyone is talking about when they say "Back In The Good Old Days"

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
@ 2:37, love the way she is drinking..... hahaha

Can't even lift her head up completely straight to drink. :D

HawksSoc

Reaction score
We will in all likelihood beat the Eagles, but as good as our D is, LeSean McCoy gives me nightmares... :-(

pocketprotector

Reaction score
The guy in the red hat in Chris Wesseling. An NFL.com writer and Around the League podcast member.

gulliver

Reaction score
pocketprotector":qxytzfkw said:
The guy in the red hat in Chris Wesseling. An NFL.com writer and Around the League podcast member.
Was just going to say this.

Also, just to un-flatter everyone here, he's also not a "Philly fan"--he's a recovering Bengals fan, and on the ATL podcast he recently said Patrick Peterson is clearly a better cornerback than Richard Sherman.