Fire Carroll

cymatica

Reaction score
The Rams are going to mess around and pass Seattle in the standings. Oh, and they own the head to head tie breaker .
Maybe Pete will realize he can't beat McVay on Gameday, but he can on draft day

AubHawk71

Reaction score
And 140 yards of penalties?

We're the most penalized team in the league by a wide margin.

Tied with top of the league with 8 blown leads. All fingers are to be pointed at Carroll.

This was such a predictable outcome today. Wish I had 3 hours of my life back. What a joke!
Yep, because Pete coaches like grampa's stale fart. It's not the fact that the Hawks will sneak into the playoffs and then get knocked immediately out, it's the fact that it has been the same same same same same style and nonsense for years now. It makes me sleepy.

LTH

Reaction score
You can't depend on Myers kicking 50 yarders every game. You have to score TD's at some point.
I mean thats why they pay him big money, but if Geno had not gotten hurt they would have won that game. Just because of TOP.

The thing it showed me is that Lock needs some reps... he really does.

I just wonder how many people get tanked and beat their wife after a Seahawk loss lol

Actually that's probably not funny...

People take this waaay to seriously and waaaay to personally. It gets really old.

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
McVay is 11-4 vs Carroll. That's a huge problem!

Seriously everytime we play the Rams it's like watching the same exact game. Nothing changes!

Hell, every season for this team since 2016 has been the same thing over and over. It's the same systems, same schemes, just maybe a little tweak here or there.

140 penalty yards. They already led the league in penalties coming into today's game. That's discipline! That's coaching!

I want this team to win! Can you all seriously sit there and say that Pete Carroll has what it takes to take this team to another Super Bowl in the next 2 years? Because I sure can't!

We need to change it up!
Yeah I can say that Pete Carroll can take this team to the SB Absolutely 💯. The officiating was absolutely horrible in this game to start with and it's ALWAYS horrible when the Hawks play the Rams!

It wasn't Pete's fault that Geno got hurt... it's just not! I'm almost positive if Geno would have played in that forth quarter he would have put points on the the board.

Stop taking football so personally its just a game dude...

LTH

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
After a period of time of the same excuses and same old same old, we have not been a dominant team since 2013. Change has to be made.
we Have been a middle of the road team since losing our potentially second Super Bowl. Pete has an expiry date and it is long over due.
there does not seem to be any accountability at the top, he fires a couple coordinators but the same issues appear, undisciplined penalties and poor offences. the D seems to do well but they can’t be expected to score and defend at the same time.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
After a period of time of the same excuses and same old same old, we have not been a dominant team since 2013. Change has to be made.
we Have been a middle of the road team since losing our potentially second Super Bowl. Pete has an expiry date and it is long over due.
there does not seem to be any accountability at the top, he fires a couple coordinators but the same issues appear, undisciplined penalties and poor offences. the D seems to do well but they can’t be expected to score and defend at the same time.

Saint Pete will fly up to Heaven when Saint Pete says. And we will all rejoice in his presence until that day. :(

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yeah I can say that Pete Carroll can take this team to the SB Absolutely 💯. The officiating was absolutely horrible in this game to start with and it's ALWAYS horrible when the Hawks play the Rams!

It wasn't Pete's fault that Geno got hurt... it's just not! I'm almost positive if Geno would have played in that forth quarter he would have put points on the the board.

Stop taking football so personally its just a game dude...

LTH
I'm a passionate fan. I live and die with these guys

LTH

Reaction score
I'm a passionate fan. I live and die with these guys
I know brother ...I just don't like to see you hurt! It's going to be ok... the NFL is unpredictable... it's not over yet, things happen in the strangest ways...

Fade

Reaction score
Yep, because Pete coaches like grampa's stale fart. It's not the fact that the Hawks will sneak into the playoffs and then get knocked immediately out, it's the fact that it has been the same same same same same style and nonsense for years now. It makes me sleepy.
The players too. They've tuned him out.

Pete's been harping on penalties all season. It continues to fall on deaf ears.

Weadoption

Reaction score
fire Carrol? trade Geno? sell the team? dogs and cats sleeping together?
if Carrol and Co beat the 49ers on Thursday, the Hawks are in 1st place in the NFCW.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I know brother ...I just don't like to see you hurt! It's going to be ok... the NFL is unpredictable... it's not over yet, things happen in the strangest ways...
I think the Seahawks are channeling the 9-7 2011 NY football Giants, as H. Cosell would say. Also known as 2011 Super Bowl Champion Giants. Just get into the playoffs, Seahawks. The DL and Edge rushers are going to turn into unstoppable sack machines. Jake Bobo is going to make a helmet catch at some point. This is clearly a team of destiny, O ye of little faith.

LTH

Reaction score
Pete and his staff can't get out of their own way. It shouldn't have come down to a FG. Pete mismanaged it, into that situation.

McVay and Pete switch sidelines and the Seahawks win by 20.

JS gives Pete a loaded roster, and this is what he does with it.

Under achieve. That is all they will ever do.

Enjoy damage controlling for the rest of the season.
That's BS... the Hawks would have won this game if Geno didn't get hurt. All they needed was one long TD drive in the 4th quarter and that wins the game.

You've been down on Geno all year but the truth is he showed more heart and toughness, coming in with a minute and some change on the clock and got the Hawks in scoring position to win the game. What more can you ask from a QB.

But it doesn't even matter if they won the game you would find s!t wrong anyways because that is what you thrive off of, negativity.

It won't matter if the Hawks get a new coach you won't change you will just say the management sucks and they hired the wrong guy! and then you will be calling for his head!

You are a manipulator... that's what you do you play off of everybody's emotions...you thrive off of making people hate.

You are SATAN! LMFAO!!!

LTH

CouchLogic

Reaction score
It's probably time for a change after the season is over. Even if they sneak into the playoffs, they'll get bounced. Team is just not consistant enough, with the talent they have. Pete rules though.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Upset Jerhawk is back.

Pete Carroll needs to be forced into retirement. This bland, old style of football needs to end.

McVay owns Carroll, it's not even close.

Please, Judge Jody Allen, you're our only hope. Help us find a new head coach. Harbaugh? Kellen Moore? Matt Canada?

Anybody new to bring a new, exciting brand of football back to the Pacific Northwest.
I hope this was sarcastic, but the only thing I took from this was “Jody, you’re our only hope.” Like Star Wars “Obi-Wan-Kenobi, you’re my only hope.”

sopnw

Reaction score
I gotta say, as a Niners fan, Seahawks fans are the worst. I have hated Pete Ca
I'm done with him. Zero excuse for losing twice to the Rams. Season is over
As a Niners fan I must say that Seahawks fans are the worst... I HATE Pete Carroll with a passion and it is because he is an amazing coach and has been a thorn in our asses for over a decade now. Pete Carroll is the only reason you jerkoffs were able to enjoy the one Super Bowl you have! You guys made the playoffs last year... you're probably going to make it this year! Only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. Your fanbase had a glimmer of what the top is like and you have become completely delusional with your expectations. Can't wait to see what you guys say when you don't have a Pete Carroll running things and have someone like Jim Tomsula or Chip Kelly running things.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I gotta say, as a Niners fan, Seahawks fans are the worst. I have hated Pete Ca

As a Niners fan I must say that Seahawks fans are the worst... I HATE Pete Carroll with a passion and it is because he is an amazing coach and has been a thorn in our asses for over a decade now. Pete Carroll is the only reason you jerkoffs were able to enjoy the one Super Bowl you have! You guys made the playoffs last year... you're probably going to make it this year! Only one team wins the Super Bowl every year. Your fanbase had a glimmer of what the top is like and you have become completely delusional with your expectations. Can't wait to see what you guys say when you don't have a Pete Carroll running things and have someone like Jim Tomsula or Chip Kelly running things.
Did you really create an account specifically to trash talk and rile up dot net posters here starting this week???