Fans attending dolphins chiefs game need amputations now

projectorfreak

Reaction score
That's on the parent
I mean I see where all the takes are comin from but do they not have services at the field and or were these people , yeah I forgot where I was goin with that , If it's that cold and somethin happened and woof , I hope they have insurance and an already setup life cuz that would sucka hard one , that changes your life like , never getting to do the stranger again type stuff
Like the old commercial said . don't mess with mother nature

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
A parent could make their child drink beer at a game, too, but I don't think they should ban selling beer.

Well, they could do the same at the amusement park or Other family venue, and the point would be they’d be thrown out by any security that observed it.

What harm would it do for the nfl to issue a statement saying that they don’t recommend children under 12 attend dangerous weather games?

Last edited:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'm fine with a warning.

Isn't bringing your child out into dangerous temperatures where they aren't dressed warm enough like child neglect?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The Bills actually did put out a warning saying basically this.

”Yo. Your seats maybe Snowed in. We recommend you be snowsuited for this game.”

That was more than what was said In this case.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The county really needs to step in considering that these 12 amputations were only a fraction of the frostbite burden on area hospitals.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
If you're not smart enough to dress warm, then I don't feel sorry for you. There should be no need for the Chiefs, the NFL or any government organization to have to step in with nanny shenanigans. It really sucks for the kids that their parents are stupid. Those parents should be held criminally responsible. Again, not the fault of the Chiefs or the NFL. You can't fix stupid.

bobsuncle

Reaction score
If you're not smart enough to dress warm, then I don't feel sorry for you. There should be no need for the Chiefs, the NFL or any government organization to have to step in with nanny shenanigans. It really sucks for the kids that their parents are stupid. Those parents should be held criminally responsible. Again, not the fault of the Chiefs or the NFL. You can't fix stupid.
perfectly stated

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The state stepped in to postpone a bills game over road conditions.
The League itself will stop games while lightning is involved.
Then we had the whole covid thing whereas we couldn’t go to games or had to wear masks, etc.

The whole reason for all of this was the increased perceived burden on healthcare. Which did occur with Frostbite, too.

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
Many years ago a Rugby game was cancelled at Twickenham. It was not due to the cold, but for the reason the stadium walkways and approaches were frozen and slippery and there was a risk of injuries from falls.