Entertainment Product

BamKam

Reaction score
The forward progress was dumb. They definitely didn’t blow the whistle before the ball came out.

Overturning the challenge was the correct call. What made it horrible was how long it took them to call it which essentially iced our offense.

But when the scoreboard says 40 for the other team and you almost give up 600 yards you have no one to blame but yourself.

renofox

Reaction score
The refs sucked, but the Seahawks sucked worse.

The Seahawks lost the game all by themselves.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
The forward progress was dumb. They definitely didn’t blow the whistle before the ball came out.

Overturning the challenge was the correct call. What made it horrible was how long it took them to call it which essentially iced our offense.
Whistle doesn't matter for forward progress.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
The NFL isn't rigged but many refs are and have money on games and influence things to ensure their proxy bets win.
And they apparently ALWAYS bet against Seattle since we are clearly always the most picked on team in the league.

Spohawks

Reaction score
If you think this way why don’t you just stop watching and posting on this forum?
I get it you’re the enlightened one… you know the truth, all of life is rigged against you…
First off, I want everyone to stop using the dot dot dot...thats my thing.

I watch because I am pot commited to the Hawks and I post on here because somebody has to ruffle Sports Hernia's feathers.

I am enlightened but I try not to judge others who think its real...I at one point thought the same.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
New here? Seahawks would be 179-0 the last ten years if whatever combo of Big NFL, Vegas, Legacy Team Coalition and whatever other shadowy groups didn't have the refs in their pocket. They then aim that large conspiracy directly at Seattle EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. because they don't want Seattle to win for reasons which I've never really been clear on but that TOTALLY exist and are REAL!
Okay so let me get this straight, the refs allowed Jacobs to run for 229 yrds on 33 carries? One that counted for 86?

You should just stop watching if you think that the league has it in for the Hawks.

We all never thought the Hawks would be where they are at once Geno named starter. After 5 wins this season I consider any after that gravy.

Get real

P.S. New here? Been here 5 years longer than you.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Okay so let me get this straight, the refs allowed Jacobs to run for 229 yrds on 33 carries? One that counted for 86?

You should just stop watching if you think that the league has it in for the Hawks.

We all never thought the Hawks would be where they are at once Geno named starter. After 5 wins this season I consider any after that gravy.

Get real
Whoosh. Which considering how detached from reality some people here are about the refs, I guess I can't blame you.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Can we please stop complaining about the refs? FFS, it's sad that some of you all are grasping onto that. Nevermind the fact that our D-Line parted like the red sea for Jacobs or the fact that our pass rush decided to take the day off. Or how about Carr ripping our secondary a new one?

Good god, can we shut up about the refs? They're not the reason we lost and even on that DK play we ended up in that situation because Geno under threw the ball. The refs made the right decision on it as well. He lost control and used his hip to push it back into his hands when he was down.

Blaming the refs and complaining about them are two different things

Why wouldnt an NFL fan want the games to be as free from human error as possible?

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Blaming the refs and complaining about them are two different things

Why wouldnt an NFL fan want the games to be as free from human error as possible?
The DK Metcalf call was absolutely the right one. The other play was questionable but it could've gone either way whether forward progress or not.

It's senseless complaining. I'm seeing fellow Hawk fans complaining about even calls that are 100 percent justified.

I don't see Hawk fans complaining about how Michael Jackson was holding one arm of Davante Adam's on that one arm catch that wasn't called. The complaints are always inconsistent around here about the refs.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Every thing is fake…( these are a called an ellipsis… they are a grammatical tool to denote something left out of the comment.)
For everyone to stop using it would mean we stop using correct grammar.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
The DK Metcalf call was absolutely the right one. The other play was questionable but it could've gone either way whether forward progress or not.

It's senseless complaining. I'm seeing fellow Hawk fans complaining about even calls that are 100 percent justified.

I don't see Hawk fans complaining about how Michael Jackson was holding one arm of Davante Adam's on that one arm catch that wasn't called.

Why is complaining about it senseless?

We don't have a right as NFL fans to want or expect better?

Disagree.