Eben britton visits the seahawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Always room for more talent on the Oline. He has a cool name, so I hope he sticks.

You heard it here first, you can't drown a snake with my depth of knowledge on Olineman.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
The article bad mouths Breno. Breno has come a long way and did well over that last half of the season, just like the rest of the team. He cleaned up, for the most part, those penalties and held his own against some pretty good Dline men. And from what I have seen he is a team guy. He watches over any other Hawk that's been put on the ground be it RW or Rice.

I have become a Breno fan.

Floridahawk79

Reaction score
v1rotv2":3u7npjvf said:
The article bad mouths Breno. Breno has come a long way and did well over that last half of the season, just like the rest of the team. He cleaned up, for the most part, those penalties and held his own against some pretty good Dline men. And from what I have seen he is a team guy. He watches over any other Hawk that's been put on the ground be it RW or Rice.

Yeah, I noticed Breno is always racing downfield to pick up Lynch,Wilson or anyone else.
I've become a Breno fan.

hai

Reaction score
Breno still has a lot to learn and master, therefore, that is why the Seahawks preach competition, keeping Breno on his heels and to keep improving. Breno can easily be a top-notch road grader.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
v1rotv2":28m9i5h0 said:

Yep. Me too. He's improved quite a bit both in cleaning up the stupid penalties and his technique. Re-watching the Niners game at CLink, I noticed how fast he was getting off the snap count when their D-end was constantly off-sides. Good on ya Breno!

JKent82

Reaction score
PFT generally has had Breno as a spot to upgrade. Personally I like what Breno is doing. I mean sure we could upgrade but I think he's fine for now.

I did love Eben Britton and Eugene Monroe that draft, and the Jags went and took both. I don't remember why I loved Eben Britton anymore, and it doesn't sound like he's been all that good since he's been in the league, but bring him in!

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i like breno he kept getting better and better and cut way down on the penalties

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Yup signed with Bears. Oh well. Not sure if the interest had to do with a desire in upgrading the right side of the line, simply adding competition, or Pete wanting to check into Eben because he has knowledge of him from college. He played at Arizona while Pete was at SC. Highly touted tackle coming out, high 2nd round pick 4 years ago. I remember some mock drafts had us taking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.