Duh, should have thrown from the one

Mase

Reaction score
- Irony knows no limits does it? Yes, yes, I know a week two game means a lot less than a Super Bowl. The symmetry of the two plays is uncanny. One yard line. Game on the line. Both teams use a play they love and “Always” works. But when. You need it the most, a relative unknown (Butler, Hill or Collier), makes the game saving play.

- It’s just what you have to love about Sports.

Mase

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mase":1517b5bo said:
- Irony knows no limits does it? Yes, yes, I know a week two game means a lot less than a Super Bowl. The symmetry of the two plays is uncanny. One yard line. Game on the line. Both teams use a play they love and “Always” works. But when. You need it the most, a relative unknown (Butler, Hill or Collier), makes the game saving play.

Mase
I think the Pats made the right play call there. They just telegraphed where it was going.
Collier, Hill, Wags, and whomever was being blocked by the TE all blew that play up.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Mase":2fpdnf8w said:

Mase

Had the Seahawks used that play multiple times in a goal line situation before the SB? I sure don't remember it.

sutz

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":26s9zsh6 said:
Mase":26s9zsh6 said:

Mase

Had the Seahawks used that play multiple times in a goal line situation before the SB? I sure don't remember it.
IIRC, I saw stats that it was 95% effective or something like that. Maybe that isn't on the goal line, but they had used it in short yardage situations.