Drew Lock

strohmin

Reaction score
Even if the next drive wasn't great, it was great to see him change the play at the line, read the blitz, stay in the pocket while the blitz came and make a relatively quick pass. I really hope he continues to improve on these fundamentals.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
He'll at the very least be a serviceable replacement for Geno next season.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Drew lock isn't going to be Wilson. He's going to be up and down.
Not looking to be Wilson. Just get more than 0 yards on a 3rd and 11 pass completion.
Funny thing is - RW threw his share of those type of passes in those situations where you'd wonder "why?"

John63

Reaction score
He looks good now need to seem hin against the ones of the other team not their 2s

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
True, but I'm sure we'll probably see him start on the 3rd and final preseason game

kf3339

Reaction score
It's hard to say but Drew sure looks comfortable in the position to me. Of course, it's not against their best players, but ours aren't playing either. I hope PC gives him the start next preseason game.

samwize77

Reaction score
It's hard to say but Drew sure looks comfortable in the position to me. Of course, it's not against their best players, but ours aren't playing either. I hope PC gives him the start next preseason game.
^^^ this is what I'm getting out of it also^^^^^^^^

strohmin

Reaction score
He looks good now need to seem hin against the ones of the other team not their 2s
Well he looks good enough to take what he's given. I'm ok with that. I am depending on Metcalf and Lockett to take the brunt of the offensive responsibility. So far, he seems good enough to get the ball to them when they beat their guy. His willingness to stay and move in the pocket is what I really like along with the fact that most of our plays seem to be from under center which makes it easier for our running game.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I am really enjoying watching him play right now.

strohmin

Reaction score
Lol definitely not the same long ball as Russell. That's one area we are really going to miss Russell.

John63

Reaction score
Well he looks good enough to take what he's given. I'm ok with that. I am depending on Metcalf and Lockett to take the brunt of the offensive responsibility. So far, he seems good enough to get the ball to them when they beat their guy. His willingness to stay and move in the pocket is what I really like along with the fact that most of our plays seem to be from under center which makes it easier for our running game.

I don't know what will happen in the future but I am really enjoying watching him play right now.
We will see. Need to see him against 1s and in game that matters.