Drew Lock

Fade

Reaction score
RA is pretty fitting for you, sadly. Take it how you will, Faded.
RA 16 for 16 is untouchable. A Legend.
Nothing sad about that.

Hitching your wagon to Geno? 8-9 wins? You're going to be getting dunked on all season.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I’ve got a picture of Rashaad Penny in street clothes if you want for your profile pic. ;)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Nothing sad about that.

Hitching your wagon to Geno? 8-9 wins? You're going to be getting dunked on all season.
I said that was their ceiling. Not what I expected, homeboy. Very important distinction.

Stud

Reaction score
Drew Lock is no Russell Wilson. At the Steelers 47 yard line and gave it back. LOL

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Drew typically looks solid unless under pressure. Not great but solid

He just isn't very consistent. He has some good games and he has some stinkers.

But we don't want him running with the ball and we don't want him trying to pass under pressure.

John63

Reaction score
So again Lock looked good but not against starters. We will see.

Fade

Reaction score
I said that was their ceiling. Not what I expected, homeboy. Very important distinction.
Not even close, if everything went swimmingly they'd maybe win 6, maybe 7.

I had 'em at 5. Cause yknow I actually make predictions. Not come up with caveats to squirm out of and twist at the first sign of trouble.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

I had 'em at 5. Cause yknow I actually make predictions. Not come up with caveats to squirm out of and twist at the first sign of trouble.
The thread in which I made this prediction was literally titled "What is this team's ceiling for 2022?"

This lack of attentiveness is why your ruminations series failed, Great Value Kearly.

John63

Reaction score

I think 5 is the best case

chrispy

Reaction score
Is Drew Lock better/worse than TJack in 2011?

... don't know yet but I'd predict slightly better in reg season.

toffee

Reaction score
Nothing sad about that.

OK I did predict a 9 win season, I expect the team to start real ugly, but hoping that they will improve quickly after 8 games or so, and rocking towards the end of the season injuries willing.

If their win percentage is say 1W for the first 6 games, 2W the next 4 games, we will be 3-7 after 10 games, I expect the team to go 60% wins for the next 7 games, 4W. Ending the season with 7 wins or 7-10, with a bit of blessing from the football God, 8-9? or 9-8??

sutz

Reaction score
OK I did predict a 9 win season, I expect the team to start real ugly, but hoping that they will improve quickly after 8 games or so, and rocking towards the end of the season injuries willing.

If their win percentage is say 1W for the first 6 games, 2W the next 4 games, we will be 3-7 after 10 games, I expect the team to go 60% wins for the next 7 games, 4W. Ending the season with 7 wins or 7-10, with a bit of blessing from the football God, 8-9? or 9-8??
You're over-thinking it. :)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

It's okay. We were ALL wrong.