Draft Day chat thread

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
Mike Morris with Hawks' 151st pick. I'm really hoping Hawks get Skinner or A Johnson with their 154th pick...
I love this pick. I would have loved A Johnson even more. Skinner or Johnson at 154 would be awesome for this defense

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Solid draft for the Seahawks. I'd imagine most folks are pretty happy.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Hellams or Rodriguez in round 6? Perhaps Kuntz?

I can't imagine Skinner would still be there.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
IDK, looks like it could be a good or great draft, but WAY off what most expected and or wanted. Worst part, as always we have to wait and see what guys look like and who even makes the final team to really get how good or bad this draft was overall.

Ruminator

Reaction score
IDK, looks like it could be a good or great draft, but WAY off what most expected and or wanted. Worst part, as always we have to wait and see what guys look like and who even makes the final team to really get how good or bad this draft was overall.
I think we had a very good draft that will prove to have been "great" in a couple years.

Lennie

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but why can’t we host the draft? West coast bias?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think we had a very good draft that will prove to have been "great" in a couple years.
I totally agree with the wait and see concept. We as a team do not knee jerk a draft....this one filled a ton of holes. I see 2 years SB. Or I could be wrong.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Slightly off topic, but why can’t we host the draft? West coast bias?
Bad area of the NFL. They need open air and a lot of parking. They would be better in Oakland????? There is a lot of room there now. he he he

Latest posts