Doug Baldwin's latest facebook update

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peppersjap":3nl5hlxa said:
Hawk Strap":3nl5hlxa said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.
Are you 12 years old! It was a complete embarrassment to the entire organization and had nothing to do with football. I'm all for second chances but I would have had no problem seeing him let go after what I consider one of the more immature acts I've ever seen on a stage like that. He is a great talent and I hope he learned his lesson, obviously you are more of a fan of douche bag acts than you are of the game!

Giphy

Can't wait for the guy that swears up and down the Super Bowl was lost after the celebration to pop in this thread too. (Even though the Patriots went 3 and out on the next two drives)

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
peppersjap":2c6y20xo said:
Hawk Strap":2c6y20xo said:
The Baldwin Super Bowel was the greatest TD celebration in the history of mankind.
Are you 12 years old! It was a complete embarrassment to the entire organization and had nothing to do with football. I'm all for second chances but I would have had no problem seeing him let go after what I consider one of the more immature acts I've ever seen on a stage like that. He is a great talent and I hope he learned his lesson, obviously you are more of a fan of douche bag acts than you are of the game!

It was dumb as shit, but, for God's sake PLEASE pump yer brakes.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I do believe the momentum shifted after that play. And it always does in some karma sorta way after one team showboats like that with the lead. And I don't believe that's part of the ADB persona we've seen in the past. It's one thing to play with a chip on your shoulder as a way to motivate yourself, but when you step out of bounds with an action like that that hurts the team, it is unacceptable.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":38bzycdl said:
I do believe the momentum shifted after that play. And it always does in some karma sorta way after one team showboats like that with the lead. And I don't believe that's part of the ADB persona we've seen in the past. It's one thing to play with a chip on your shoulder as a way to motivate yourself, but when you step out of bounds with an action like that that hurts the team, it is unacceptable.

Fernando Rodney comes to mind.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":21i5duk0 said:
peachesenregalia":21i5duk0 said:
peppersjap":21i5duk0 said:
Hawk Strap":21i5duk0 said:

This. Hawk Strap, you need to grow up, man. Have a look at yourself in the mirror, this is FOOTBALL, not some childish game of knickerbockers.

[youtube]C6cxNR9ML8k[/youtube]

Pretty sure he was being facetious.
You'd be correct given it's his whole reason for existing.