Dont Yell At Me

strohmin

Reaction score
Lol if you are really that butthurt that we traded Russ and he is now failing then go root for the Broncos. I'm confident Geno is good enough to take us deep into the play offs but he really needs help.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Geno literally makes the play of the game by checking into a run with the dome at full tilt in terms of noise, and K9 takes it to the house. We won the game right there. Then the defense hands them a gift wrapped free pass to the end zone to flip it. Seriously I can't comprehend what some people are watching....

rcaido

Reaction score
Geno still had to chance to tie it up. He failed. Its not how you start, its how you finish. That's what 0-5 now when he needed to be clutch.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Geno still had to chance to tie it up. He failed. Its not how you start, its how you finish. That's what 0-5 now when he needed to be clutch.
He failed? Pass pro failed, receivers not open, he's not the only player on the field. You guys in the Geno sucks camp are beyond reason.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
He wasn't really a problem today. For sure though, he hasn't been good with the game on the line. This is the kind of situation that prime RW would have excelled in.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
He should not have been in the position to have to do this. He running the offense scored 32 points. This is on the crap defense that put him in this position.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
This is a trash take. 'It's not how you start, it's how you finish' is f'ing ridiculous. So we can just get rid of all the points Geno scored in quarters 1-3 as long as he scores a TD in the fourth?

Well, at least we would never have thought we had a chance in this game, so that'd be better I guess...?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
He wasn't really a problem today. For sure though, he hasn't been good with the game on the line. This is the kind of situation that prime RW would have excelled in.
This defense put us in a position to go to the magic well one too many times. Geno played excellent. I can't say that about the defense, and I can't say that about DK either. Seriously terrible football going on around him.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Geno been great all season but he can't win games in the 4th.
If he had a top 15 D, we would be 4-1. He’s good enough. Russ would have lost that game by 10 pts.

djb28

Reaction score
I swear some people aren't happy with anyone. Who is your dream QB? Because Geno did more than enough to win this game.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I swear some people aren't happy with anyone. Who is your dream QB? Because Geno did more than enough to win this game.
A Russell Wilson who plays like Geno Smith in every situation except the one where he fails, and then he plays like Wilson used to 5 years ago, sometimes.

CPHawk

Reaction score
We gave up over 40 last week to the Lions, the Patriots gave up 0 to them today. Geno’s fault?

rcaido

Reaction score
Geno had a bad second half. The only thing he did was beautiful TD pass to Lockett but other then that it was Running Backs doing the damage on offense.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Geno had a bad second half. The only thing he did was beautiful TD pass to Lockett but other then that it was Running Backs doing the damage on offense.
I didn't really see too much wrong with his play, other than the third and 2 sack, which in hindsight is whatever since it was a busted protection and he needed to try to make something happen

What did he do wrong in the second half?

rcaido

Reaction score
I didn't really see too much wrong with his play, other than the third and 2 sack, which in hindsight is whatever since it was a busted protection and he needed to try to make something happen

What did he do wrong in the second half?
its what he didn't do. That Lockett TD was his first TD in 5 games that came in the 2nd half. He had 2 costly sacks. Seahawks were 1/9 on 3rd down conversion. TOP was really bad in the second half.

Im not blaming the loss on him, im just stating that Geno has yet to prove he can be clutch. He's what 0-5 when they needed him to win the game.

flv2

Reaction score
I wouldn't think a $3.5M FA QB was going to lead his team down the field to a TD on a final drive. It could happen, but any FA QB who signs a cheap deal is going to have flaws and limitations. The cheap deal QB isn't the problem. The problem is not having better players on the team with the money that was saved by signing the cheap deal QB option.

Latest posts