Dolphins are gonna lose

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not really a bold prediction since they are decimated by injury...are playing against T Swift and the nfl agenda...and oh ya its gonna be frickin freezing!!!!

94Smith

Reaction score
Will be rooting for the Dolphins , McDaniels, and Mostert but not holding much hope for them in those conditions

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
And KC had a practice game for these conditions.
Oh wait, they LOST in Denver!
Instead of trying to make money betting on this game you should bet on number of attendees in the stands. With wind chill predicted somewhere between -15 and -30 you wouldn't catch me anywhere but at home next to the fire. And I wouldn't pay to watch it either.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think we will see a few surprises - and some not. So really not anything new. Should be interesting.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
The 49ers are a warm weather team but I have seen them win their share of cold weather games: 1970 in Minnesota in the playoffs (8 degrees), 1988 NFC Championship in Chicago (all you heard before the game was 'Bear Weather', 17 degrees, 26 below with wind chill), 2013 wild card at Lambeau (5 degrees F). Brodie was kind of a warm weather guy, but Montana and Kaepernick did grow up in cold weather states.

The warm weather Chargers folded against the Bengals in the 1982 freezer bowl. Seattle beat Minnesota in 2016 on a lovely day in Minnesota by Fargo standards.

The Dolphins are likely the least cold weather adapted team in football (they are built on speed also) so this particular one could get ugly. But history suggests anything can happen.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Not really a bold prediction since they are decimated by injury...are playing against T Swift and the nfl agenda...and oh ya its gonna be frickin freezing!!!!
The fact the have lost some crazy number of games in a row, in temp under 40. also makes it far less of a bold prediction

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Of course they are going to lose. NFL wants the chiefs to make the Super Bowl. Plus Mahomes might play his first away playoff game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
With the weather so bad, at some point it is no longer an advantage for KC. It’s gonna hurt both teams.

Prime for an upset in those conditions.