DK is a liability

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I've been a supporter of DK, but the mental lapses and the immaturity has cost us. His behavior could have cost us this game. He wouldn't get off the field when the FG unit was coming out because he was busy trash talking Ramsey. DK also stuck his fingers in Ramsey's mask on the sideline as he was jawing at him. This is a recurring theme with DK, he does not play smart football.

DK also has a tendency to pull a disappearing act. I like the passion, but unfortunately he's a loose cannon. I'm kind of regretting signing him to a big contract -- especially with how good this FO has been at finding receivers.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I've been a supporter of DK, but the mental lapses and the immaturity has cost us. His behavior could have cost us this game. He wouldn't get off the field when the FG unit was coming out because he was busy trash talking Ramsey. DK also stuck his fingers in Ramsey's mask on the sideline as he was jawing at him. This is a recurring theme with DK, he does not play smart football.

DK also has a tendency to pull a disappearing act. I like the passion, but unfortunately he's a loose cannon. I'm kind of regretting signing him to a big contract -- especially with how good this FO has been at finding receivers.
What do you propose?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
In a year where they think they can compete, I don’t think Carroll would trade DK.

One, it sets the QB position back.

Two, you have an aging Lockett.

Lockett, is still great but he needs some help.

You gotta really be confident in your abilities to draft a stand out wide receiver if you let DK go.

If you can get a haul, it would have to be a good haul, and it would have to pay immediate dividends.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Well if we pick a defensive player with the broncos pick I’m all for picking one of the top receivers in the draft who ever is left over when our pick ends up being in the first round … but we gotta keep dk , he’s the only one who has any fight in him , sometimes he’s little antics get us calls for us as well , but yeah he’s gotta pick his times to start stuff at better times ….

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Well if we pick a defensive player with the broncos pick I’m all for picking one of the top receivers in the draft who ever is left over when our pick ends up being in the first round … but we gotta keep dk , he’s the only one who has any fight in him , sometimes he’s little antics get us calls for us as well , but yeah he’s gotta pick his times to start stuff at better times ….
The issue is that he NEEDS to catch like a #1 WR. You can be Terrell Owens or Michael Irvin when you perform to that level.

When you do that after just having two balls hit you in the hands that end as incompletes? Then you're just a distraction.

slateman77

Reaction score
I would feel different if he could catch the damn ball, so I'd like to see him gone for a 1st rounder also.

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah we should do what the Titans and trade a young stud wide receiver.

OP
OP
S

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Yeah we should do what the Titans and trade a young stud wide receiver.
I don't know if I'd call him a stud wide receiver. He's not terrible, but he's not what I would call a top tier wide receiver. He's not what I would call a game titler.

JPatera76

Reaction score
the DK dislike and Bashing is amusing. If it’s not Barton for the .net whipping boy it’s DK.

1) DK was standing up for his QB. Get over it.
2) His presence on the field has to be defensively schemed for.

3) Y’all want a whipping boy? Okay. Walker looked like shit a lot of the game as well. Missing gaps, talked for loss, Poor reads.. and a continued trend.. Blown or halfassed blocks. He can’t block to save his life and utterly sucks ass at it. Half the time he ignores the defender he should be blocking and it becomes a free runner at Geno.

And then what? Geno has to just get rid of it thanks to Walker.