Did anyone else get tickets today?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We were able to snaggle 6 for Game 1 of the Wild Card Series (Oct 7th) thru the team pre-sale. Just curious if anyone else got some? I got bumped several times til I was able to secure them.
Refund happens if they don't get the 4 seed. If they are the 5 or 6, then it's time to shoot for ALCS tickets ahead of time. Which went VERY fast today. Just curious.

Go M's!

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I suspect if I was trying for 2 or 4, I would have had a lot better options. Not sure I'm super confident we will get the 4 seed, but still nice to have them just in case.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I was late on buying so I bought ALCS and WC (haha, maybe!!!) tix. ALDS was already sold out by the time I got on. No doubt I'll be going to the ALDS.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
yeah, sounds like ALDS went even faster. But there's always options. Last playoff game I went to was 2001, ALCS vs. the Yankees. We lost 1-0, Randy vs. Roid Boy Clemmons.
Incredible atmosphere. 21 flippen years, I'll serve damn burgers if it gets me in the stadium for ALDS. I really love our chances against Cleveland if we get the 6.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
yeah, sounds like ALDS went even faster. But there's always options. Last playoff game I went to was 2001, ALCS vs. the Yankees. We lost 1-0, Randy vs. Roid Boy Clemmons.
Incredible atmosphere. 21 flippen years, I'll serve damn burgers if it gets me in the stadium for ALDS. I really love our chances against Cleveland if we get the 6.
I was working at Safeco that season so I was at the games but... dishing out beers on the 100 level. Got some front rows for 116 though. Can't believe that was the last time we've been in the playoffs.