Delicious Spiral Ham

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’d say that was the true definition of “dropping a dime”.

Same with the one to Doug @ the opposite corner.

Those are throws that the prototypical “gun slinger” can’t make.

Like CC said, the amount of air, and to drop in the hands?

Thing of beauty if you ask me.

Seymour

Reaction score
NBC needs to work on their video quality! They over saturate and wash out our green field turf and make it all grayed out. Then they super impose the bright green distance to go on 3rd downs and it looks even worse. That video clip there is almost unwatchably blurred from that crap. :evil:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
WTF is with the title?

I just finished cutting up my own delicious spiral ham to take for Xmas dinner. Was expecting pictures. :lol:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Did the Spiral Ham thing for Christmas Eve dinner yesterday as well... delicious.

And cooked a ham, green chilies and cheddar cheese scramble for breakfast this morning... yum!

naholmes

Reaction score
I know nobody cares about fantasy but this rain maker won me my league! Thank you Russ and Lockett for another great regular season and I cannot wait to see what the future brings.

OP
OP
Heyseed

Heyseed

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":25ir7xtl said:
WTF is with the title?

I just finished cutting up my own delicious spiral ham to take for Xmas dinner. Was expecting pictures. :lol:

I was actually eating delicious Kirkland spiral ham during that moment

5297343624 cc0f4d60fd

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
One of the best long ball passers in the league, maybe THE best. Some of us have known that all along :irishdrinkers:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
From my seats in the stands (306) it look like Russ was throwing it right at me, it was so high such a pretty spiral. Then it dropped like a diving osprey into waiting hands of Lockett. Amazing throw. Rain Maker indeed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And the concentration by Lock to make that catch, keep his feet inbounds etc. Amazing overall. The coverage was real tight. Those two throws to Doug were money too. Especially the TD at the front corner of that end zone. Happened right in front of us. Incredible throw and catch.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2jgc5w4q said:
And the concentration by Lock to make that catch, keep his feet inbounds etc. Amazing overall. The coverage was real tight. Those two throws to Doug were money too. Especially the TD at the front corner of that end zone. Happened right in front of us. Incredible throw and catch.

I'll have to re-watch, but I think Tyler caught it with one hand too. It looked like the defender had his left arm hooked.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Heyseed":14j75l62 said:
Hockey Guy":14j75l62 said:
WTF is with the title?

I was actually eating delicious Kirkland spiral ham during that moment

5297343624 cc0f4d60fd

Now, that's what I'm talking about.

toffee

Reaction score
pmedic920":1z1r7dbw said:
I’d say that was the true definition of “dropping a dime”.

Same with the one to Doug @ the opposite corner.

Those are throws that the prototypical “gun slinger” can’t make.

Like CC said, the amount of air, and to drop in the hands?

Thing of beauty if you ask me.

Elite in my book, even Collinsworth praised Russ as the best deep ball thrower in the league. Most college, heck high school QB could throw 40-50 yards ... but to have that height, air, and dropped right into the WR is very special. That ole WR in Collinsworth just burst out praising involuntarily.

Disclaimer: still too short, not black enough, and game manager.

Latest posts