Daniel Niederhofer fascination with Seahawks

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, made my eyes moist. Must be my allergies..

Daniel Niederhofer shares his story, 'fascination' with Seahawks ahead of team's Week 10 game in Munich

The NFL's incredible global growth takes center stage when the Seahawks and Bucs face off in Munich in the league's first-ever regular season game in Germany. Among the spectators at Allianz Arena will be a diehard Seahawks fan who has refused to let a painful, debilitating condition dampen his passion for life - or his enthusiasm for his favorite team.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
He has sideline passes so hopefully the cameras will show him there.

Aircrew

Reaction score
That's really cool, I'm happy to see he'll get incredible access to the Hawks players while they're in Germany. And it is really amazing how much support the NFL now enjoys across the pond, it sure as hell wasn't like that in the 90's when I was there.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Yep...allergies must be really bad right now.

Honestly, BS gets slung on the board, @ work, in life, etc... These are the things that really matter...the things that touch us as humans and promote humanity.

Thank you for sharing!!!

sdog1981

Reaction score
Did not expect to be crying before 10 am. Thanks for posting and its a pretty cool story.

sutz

Reaction score
Cool story! I know Pete and most of the players love stories like this and would find ways to help. High character team.

toffee

Reaction score
NFL and mainstream media ought to realize now that Seahawks 2022 journey is the most heart warming, inspiration story out there. If they failed to or refused to cash in on this story, one can only assume some sort of bias against us the team or Pete Carroll the person.