Cowpokes @Bucs

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well, for one, maybe two games I'll have to root for Brady. He can take out Dallas, then SF, get beat by the Giants in the NFC title game. If all goes according to plan. Mwahahahaha!

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm not watching. Of course they would make this the MNF game. I've been flooded with enough Dallas this year to know they aren't going to the SB. Certainly Tampa isn't either.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Oh I hate myself a little for it, but I'm changing my mind and rooting Cowgirls for two reasons. Can't stand Brady, so tired of that guy, and because as much as I hate Dallas, they probably most likely team to end Santa Clara's season.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
How do you have a kicker, come playoff time miss two extra points? Wow, that's either some bad luck, or there just ain't any good kickers to sign.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'm not watching. Of course they would make this the MNF game. I've been flooded with enough Dallas this year to know they aren't going to the SB. Certainly Tampa isn't either.

The marquee game should have been the Bills and Dolphins, not this one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tawmy is really pissing me off here. The one time I’m rooting for his cheating a$$ and he’s crapping the bed.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Done be delosional
It's not like the 49ers actually beat any good teams. We're the closest thing to good they've faced with Purdy. Naw, all this hero worship won't hold. Even if they get through the NFC, I'm pretty convinced any of the AFC teams will beat them.