Cowherd on Seahawks and Pete

ZagHawk

Reaction score
[youtube]YhGzaB9am_A[/youtube]

I'll put my thoughts later, but worth discussion.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
It's almost like Cowherd reads this message board. Covering a lot of the comments that we see here. Examples: we have an owner that is not involved thus giving Pete a lot of power, an unhappy quarterback, poor coaching, Etc,

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Keyhawk":36g4v2x0 said:
It's almost like Cowherd reads this message board. Covering a lot of the comments that we see here. Examples: we have an owner that is not involved thus giving Pete a lot of power, an unhappy quarterback, poor coaching, Etc,

He pays attention

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
I mean he's not wrong. I've been saying the same thing consistently for a while. Ciara and Russ are east coast people and Ciara wants that media market that NYC has to offer. It's over. The divorce proceedings have commenced. Let's hope his value holds through the season and he doesn't stink up the joint anymore. We need picks more than anything to do it the right way. Put together a nasty D again and get a blue collared quarterback

justafan

Reaction score
Sounds like he is railing the Hawks for losing then sniffing Mcvays jock and says its ok they took physical beating by the niners because football is hard.

toffee

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2krttgkn said:
I mean he's not wrong. I've been saying the same thing consistently for a while. Ciara and Russ are east coast people and Ciara wants that media market that NYC has to offer. It's over. The divorce proceedings have commenced. Let's hope his value holds through the season and he doesn't stink up the joint anymore. We need picks more than anything to do it the right way. Put together a nasty D again and get a blue collared quarterback
Pete screwed up by not pulling the trigger last off season, we are living the the post Wilson era.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
justafan":19cel3sj said:
Sounds like he is railing the Hawks for losing then sniffing Mcvays jock and says its ok they took physical beating by the niners because football is hard.

Well the Rams were expected to win while the Hawks werent.

The 49ers are a terrible matchup for the Rams for some reason. They've beaten them like 5 straight now. Its weird. 49ers beat the Rams, the Rams beat Seattle, Seattle beats the 49ers. Lol.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":ptpyusql said:
justafan":ptpyusql said:

Well the Rams were expected to win while the Hawks werent.

The 49ers are a terrible matchup for the Rams for some reason. They've beaten them like 5 straight now. Its weird. 49ers beat the Rams, the Rams beat Seattle, Seattle beats the 49ers. Lol.
What happens with Arizona?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":20marlxo said:
Cowherd is a poster on this site.

He’s floating around here, I’m sure.

Finally we find out Soulfish's alter ego.

Cowherd isn't saying anything most of us have been saying for years. After Paul died, the first thing Jody did was extend both Pete and John, and more importantly she gave Pete pretty much ultimate power over the entire organization.

Checks and balances is IMO the most important part of any organizational chain of command, and right now there is no one to hold Pete's feet to the fire.

Not Pete's fault, he's obviously still working hard and trying, but it's just not working.............and that's on the owner to fix it.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cowturd? Give me a break. He's a blowhard, and one of the biggest flip flop media guys around.
Ownership needs to do something, absolutely. Will they?
Oh well, I get it, a lot of people don't like me on here. That's fine...........

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3hsywqr2 said:
The bottom line question is .....when will ownership do something?

We shall see, but there's been no indication that Jody or the powers that be at Vulcan have lost any faith in Pete.

Not that we'd be privy to this sort of inside rumblings, so we'll see after the season I guess.

All I know is if the losing continues, we miss the playoffs AND hand the Jets a top 10 pick and there isn't any drastic changes at the top of this organization? We're doomed.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":i4ivifmc said:
Cowturd? Give me a break. He's a blowhard, and one of the biggest flip flop media guys around.
Oh well, I get it, a lot of people don't like me on here. That's fine...........

Thanks for stopping by.

toffee

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":35vucqj7 said:
Bigpumpkin":35vucqj7 said:
The bottom line question is .....when will ownership do something?

We shall see, but there's been no indication that Jody or the powers that be at Vulcan have lost any faith in Pete.

Not that we'd be privy to this sort of inside rumblings, so we'll see after the season I guess.

All I know is if the losing continues, we miss the playoffs AND hand the Jets a top 10 pick and there isn't any drastic changes at the top of this organization? We're doomed.

Pete's job was absolutely on the line when the defense was bad, that was his supposed core competence. If the defense continues to be bad rest of the season, Pete will be send packing.

The intriguing part was Geno starting to stable down, he was playing like the next T-jack. Not franchise QB, far from being Russ, what if he could hold down 8-9 or 7-10 seasons. If the defense play consistently like how they played GB, Pete could present to Jody that his system of good defense, and good enough offense even with a sub standard journeyman QB could produce 0.5 winning % and John has good eyes for QB. Jody will face a choice of staying with something at worst 0.5% or take a risk to hire a new HC and start over. Jed York went though Mike Nolan, Singletary, Harbaugh, Tomsula before finding Kyle. Does Jody want to go though that kind of drama and make her the most hated in Seattle?

But we will never know, Russ rushed back.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2t9jbe13 said:

I think that sth point ownership needs to do something, but I agree they will not.