Congratulations to the Falcons

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Damn, we nearly got you guys, but Ryan took apart our defense for 3 quarters of the game. Exciting game and I'm wishing you best of luck next week against the Niners.

strohmin

Reaction score
I'm hoping they go and dismantle the Whiners.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The Falcons offense made our defense look middling at best. Kudos to them for doing what it took to win.

hawker84

Reaction score
good job guys, your boy's came to play today, Gonzalez is a beast... love that dude.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
They won. No controversy (among ourselves for our dumb ass coach decision), just straight up go taken to the shed for three quarters. We couldn't pull it together when it counted. Falcons earned this win and did a great job.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
Stopping Lynch was huge for them. Nobody thought they'd dominate the trenches--better on the run, better at stopping the run than anyone believed. They did enough so that the needle Wilson had to thread was just a little too small (or maybe the needle the defense had to stop Ryan from threading?)

At any rate, I appreciate the great fans Atlanta has, and wish them good luck.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Props to the East Coast Birds. They took it to us most of the game and made plays when they needed too. Best of luck rest of the way.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
They have a great offense and they have grown from past playoff failures.

Our lack of pass rush was decimating today.

Alas, I don't see how they can stay with the 49ers....I guess playing at home will help.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Falcons played pretty great for a lot of the game -- made the tough catches, moved the chains, took advantage when the football gods gave 'em something. What was the line? Atlanta by 2? What was the final score? Atlanta by 2? About right, I guess.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Gonzales was MAN. Holding on to some of those balls was very impressive. I just think unless SF has a ton of turnovers and coaching mistakes, Atlanta will be in over it's head

gdawg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":m0z9a2gs said:
Damn, we nearly got you guys, but Ryan took apart our defense for 3 quarters of the game. Exciting game and I'm wishing you best of luck next week against the Niners.

you guys have a great young team, a wins a win, but wilson and company will be around awhile.

A

Anonymous

Gotta give it to the Falcons...they played a good game today. I about had a heart attack in the process...but I have to be happy with how clutch Wilson was. Man he just didn't give up.

I know I'll be rooting for the Falcons come next weekend. Get 'er done boys.

gdawg

Reaction score
rjdriver":29ntfck3 said:
Gonzales was MAN. Holding on to some of those balls was very impressive. I just think unless SF has a ton of turnovers and coaching mistakes, Atlanta will be in over it's head

nobody's had anything good to say about our team all year, including we'd lose today and not have a chance don't crown the 49ers just yet

gdawg

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2sysbe9g said:
They have a great offense and they have grown from past playoff failures.

Our lack of pass rush was decimating today.

Alas, I don't see how they can stay with the 49ers....I guess playing at home will help.

losing abraham hurt, but poor tackling was a killer

gdawg

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3o2gjjoj said:
Props to the East Coast Birds. They took it to us most of the game and made plays when they needed too. Best of luck rest of the way.

congrats on your season, wilson showed great poise, bright future for sure, thanks

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the congrats. I know one thing though. RW is the truth. He looked like a 10 year vet out there. I didn't think that he was capable of making all of those plays with his arm but he showed me. I definitely don't want to see you guys in the playoffs the next few years. Congrats on a great season.

mezmrin

Reaction score
Wow! I've never seen a classier board! Thanks guys! And for what it's worth Sherman is a beast and so is Russell Wilson!

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
They better beat the piss out of SF. If they don't, theyll be my 2nd most hated team aside from SF