Congratulations Seahawks, Thanks for the Season

Starrman44

Reaction score
This is the first year that my son has been old enough to really follow the Hawks with me.

He's gone from being a Mario freak to believing he is Russell Wilson (reddish blonde hair, ghost white skin and all - yes it cracks me up).

Now, I didn't get to see the game today, or to even listen to much of it. I followed it on the Seahawks app and .NET on my phone. We had church this morning and then took Mom out for her birthday.

I am really proud of out team, my team. I know there is a lot of room for growth, but to be down like we were and to come back made me so proud. My heart was in my throat. I literally wore my phone battery out refreshing trying to see the latest score. When it changed to 28-27, I about flipped out. When it changed to 30-28, I about cried.

Losing hurts. Of course, I have found out the details by now. There is a lot of blame that can be assigned. It is tempting to get into some virtual fights online, but I am choosing to be proud today of what we accomplished this season. I've never enjoyed a season more. Every game we lost was close. Cardiac Kids to the Blowout Boys for three special weeks culminating in the win over the Niners.

I thought we had a great shot at a Super Bowl BEFORE this season started (I told my family and friends and they thought I was nuts). So, I am not satisfied, but I am proud.

Most teams bow out when they are down like we were, but we didn't. This team is different, this team is special. Our fans our special.

I love you all as fans. From the negative nancies to the excuse makers to the overly positive fanboys. Everyone adds something special. Thing is, on any given Sunday, I could fall into any of those categories.

Go Hawks!!

Latest posts