Colin Coward

cymatica

Reaction score
He's plastic. His Bill Burr interview shines a light on that

toffee

Reaction score
I like Colin, he gets paid to have an opinion. He's a hawk's fan. He's wrong that we will finish last in the division.

No way the Hawks will finish last in the division, as we would have with the old regime, BUT, we have young Macdonald now. Our defense will be top 15 if not top 10, depending on injuries.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
He's not that bad if you know going in he's going to hot take just to hot take sometimes. Rarely go out of my way to listen to him though.

bileever

Reaction score
I liked Cowherd when he first started doing radio 20 years ago. I thought he was a good change from the usual angry fan/ex-jock types, and had some interesting and reasonable takes on stuff. More recently, it seems that he's figured out that more extreme opinions are better for his ratings, and his show has suffered.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Anyone else think this dude is a mouth breathing jizz bag, or is it just me
My issue with Cowherd is he thinks his analogies are gods gift to analyzing and that he is so right about everything. He has an air of "my farts smell better than yours". Otherwise, he's alright.

SweepSanFran

Reaction score
I like Cowherd, watch him pretty regularly. He seems like the only one out there that will even talk about the Seahawks, good or bad. He is paid to give his opinions so there is that and they are just that "opinions" just like all of ours. He is a Seahawk fan and I do think he gives far and honest opinions about everything football. I didn't think he was right about the TS thing, I watch football to see "football" not TS. I was getting tired of seeing her on the Chiefs games just as much as the actual football game, and very comfortable with my manhood.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Meh, he's just another football talking head. Some of his hot-takes are no doubt "assigned" to him in pre-production meetings. Every now and then he accidentally spouts something interesting on a Seahawks topic. I don't watch his show, but run across YouTube videos of him from time to time. Wouldn't go out of my way to listen to him in general, but there are lots of other sports windbags who are more annoying and know-nothing than Cowherd. So I'm giving him this ringing endorsement: If it's Cowherd, I MAY give him a 10-second grace period to say something interesting instead of automatically closing the video. Or not.

Ever since the one guy, Kyle something, called out Russell Wilson as a "poser", that set a pretty high bar to top in a sports talk show.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Cowherd is a tool. I thought he was articulate at first, but then it became obvious that he forms his opinions solely by what the less popular stance on any take is.
I’ve been trying to figure that out for years. Well put.