Cody Barton signed by the Commanders

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier he is off the Roster, might be the worst player to ever play in a Seahawks uniform

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I have tremendous doubts about the logic, film study, or any other method used to arrive at that conclusion.

You guys get weird with the ordained whipping boys, man.

Barton was unspectacular and soft, but certainly not the worst Seahawk of all time. He wasn't even the worst Seahawk on the roster. Hell, he wasn't the worst Seahawk LINEBACKER! That was probably Muse.

Rat

Reaction score
Kelly Jennings says hi.
Jennings could stick to a wideout like glue, he just had the worst ball skills I've ever seen from a CB. He did play a big role in helping shut down TO (along with street FA legend Pete Hunter) in that playoff win over the Cowboys a while back.

Optimus25

Reaction score
Jennings could stick to a wideout like glue, he just had the worst ball skills I've ever seen from a CB. He did play a big role in helping shut down TO (along with street FA legend Pete Hunter) in that playoff win over the Cowboys a while back.
The guy had coverage skill for sure because he was in every replay at least. You just watched him get moss’d by average non- moss receivers every week.