Clink Pro Shop vs. 4th & Pike

wyliecat

Reaction score
Coming down for the game on Sat and wondering if the two stores are comparable. Trying to avoid the pre game madhouse at the Clink Pro Shop.

Thanks!

86Hawk

Reaction score
The crowd will definitely be smaller on pike, not sure about merchandise though. Last time I was at the one on pike it seemed to be a lot of sounders gear. That was during the summer though. If you are near it already I would check it out because the one at the clink is packed on gamedays.

grizbob

Reaction score
Went to both the day of the Green Bay game last year and they were both equally inadequate.

uncle fester

Reaction score
4th & Pike do more of the accessory/oddball stuff (Seahawk slippers for your dog/bobblehead cheerleaders/inflatable beach towels, that sort of thing) CLink shop is more varied game shirts, hats and t-shirts end of it. If you're after a Lynch/Sherm/Wilson shirt, either will suffice. The shop across the street from the CLink Pro Shop does throwback Largent & Kennedy shirts (as I found out too late, having spent all my cash in the Pro Shop)

seahawks08

Reaction score
They revamped the pro shop and it is much bigger at the stadium.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
The Seattle Team Sports shop across the street from the convention center (200 yards from the stadium) has a great selection of gear, and they will honor season ticket holders 15% off on game days. I do my shopping there usually (I have no affiliation with them FYI).

Slick

Reaction score
Ack. I experienced this too earlier this year. Don't get me wrong, I love the Sounders. But those discounted Mario Martinez kits hanging on the racks on game day could be removed to allow additional room or more Hawks merch.

</rant>

86Hawk":z9agadpi said:
The crowd will definitely be smaller on pike, not sure about merchandise though. Last time I was at the one on pike it seemed to be a lot of sounders gear. That was during the summer though. If you are near it already I would check it out because the one at the clink is packed on gamedays.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Go down to the stadium pro shop. Even if they don't have what you want there, there are about 4 other large sports merchandise stores across the street

SeaTown81

Reaction score
It's not even close. 4th & Pine is weak. Plus as MissingClink said, you got other options near the Stadium. Seattle Team Shop & SODO Sports (same company) both have a lot of stuff in addition to the Team Shop.