Chiefs vs Ravens

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this game. We have ex Seahawks Clark on one side, and Thomas on the other. Pre game, Earl Thomas promised to take away the big play...

As I post this, we're 23 to 6 Chiefs up.

Definitely at least 1 blown coverage for a TD by an overly aggressive Thomas. If I was a Ravens fan, I'd be a bit disappointed about his mouth and play.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":13in34ec said:
Surprised there wasn't already a thread for this game. We have ex Seahawks Clark on one side, and Thomas on the other. Pre game, Earl Thomas promised to take away the big play...

Definitely at least 1 blown coverage for a TD by an overly aggressive Thomas. If I was a Ravens fan, I'd be a bit disappointed about his mouth and play.
Seems like Clark disappeared in this game. ET has one blown call and one big play. But overall it’s basically the Pat Mahomes show with a sprinkle of Lamar Jackson.

OP
OP
O

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
MD5eahawks":3bqhyzbu said:
OahuHawkFan":3bqhyzbu said:

Seems like Clark disappeared in this game. ET has one blown call and one big play. But overall it’s basically the Pat Mahomes show with a sprinkle of Lamar Jackson.

Found him! Clark just got his first sack of the season.

OP
OP
O

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
So poor coaching decisions by the Ravens... The failed 2 point conversions are going to haunt them here - down by 11.

Msfann

Reaction score
It seemed like the ravens going for it on 4th down in the middle of the field and not getting the 1st killed them, the chiefs ended up with great field position and scored quick.

Dumb move.

OP
OP
O

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Msfann":1i7b9u8q said:
It seemed like the ravens going for it on 4th down in the middle of the field and not getting the 1st killed them, the chiefs ended up with great field position and scored quick.

Dumb move.

Yeah, forgot about that. 2 failed 4th down attempts as well? This game was winnable for them...

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
The Ravens bought into their own hype and it may cost them this game.

OP
OP
O

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Didnt get it, but THAT's how to do an on side kick. Hopefully, we see the Hawks try that if they ever need to. Pretty sure we have just the man for the job.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I watched most of this game.

One young star in Mahomes and an up and coming star in Lamar. Fun to see them battling.

I liked and miss Frank Clark on our team

xray

Reaction score
Glad the Hawks don't have the " legion of zoom " on the schedule this season . :D

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Everyone said we would lose to the Chiefs last year, and that was WITH Tyreek.
Nope, sent them home with a big L.

Latest posts