- Oct 9, 2016
- Reaction score
- SoCal Desert
We drafted Cross at #9 last season. Following are observation though my untrained eyes:
- He finished the season, after 1156 snaps, he showed dependability.
- He finished #54 amongst all tackles on PFF, for reference, Lucas was #39. Cross was 63.1, Lucas was 68.4
- When it came to pass blocking, Cross got a 64.8, Lucas was 69; Run blocking wise, Cross 62.3, Lucas 65.2
- Within class of '22, he is ok, better than some bigger names.
- I felt like Cross could use more muscle as he often got pushed towards to QB, instead of him directing the rusher away from the QB.