Carroll just comped Witherspoon to Polamalu…

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
He's 185 ******* pounds. He's gonna get injured within the first 6 games playing like he does. Horrible pick

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's 185 ******* pounds. He's gonna get injured within the first 6 games playing like he does. Horrible pick
All those games he's played without getting hurt, and you're saying he's going to be injury prone?

Part of the reason we allowed so many passing yards and touchdowns was our DBs never gave the DLine a chance to get to the QB.

Center hikes the ball, 2 receivers open immediately...

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
He's only 180 pounds. Even I weigh more than that now. (Due largely to gaining too much weight during the China virus time frame. 🤣)

Shaz Magoon

Reaction score
All those games he's played without getting hurt, and you're saying he's going to be injury prone?

Part of the reason we allowed so many passing yards and touchdowns was our DBs never gave the DLine a chance to get to the QB.

Center hikes the ball, 2 receivers open immediately...

Our D-Line wasn't getting pressure and getting gashed up the middle. That wasn't on the secondary, what the **** are you even talking about?

Fade

Reaction score
They gonna play him at box safety like Polomalu, too?

Weird comp.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Our D-Line wasn't getting pressure and getting gashed up the middle. That wasn't on the secondary, what the **** are you even talking about?
Pay attention.

The NFL is a passing league. See: Mahomes, Patrick.

The 2022 Seahawks were terrible against the pass.

Solution: Draft the best Cornerback with your 1st pick.

Note: Successful NFL teams do NOT draft based on need. They draft Best Player Available, barring Red Flags.

Jalen Carter had Red Flags galore. Worse Red Flags than Malik McDowell had, yet people are mad we didn't draft him.

"They were stupid to draft Malik McDowell... Idiots!

"They passed on Jalen Carter...Idiots!"

Me: "Huh?". 🤯

strohmin

Reaction score
Pay Attention:

Seattle was absolutely gashed in the middle of the defense and teams knew it, it's exactly how they were dominated in the 2nd half of their playoff loss to SF.

Jalen Carter was the best player in the draft and also filled the most pressing need.

Witherspoon is good but he's not game changing good and he's scrawny at 185 pounds.

You know how you destroy those types of QB's you just mentioned? You beef up the front 7, specifically the defensive line.

I don't give 2 shits if a Defensive player punches his grandma in front of a cop at church, we need the nastiness on defense and none of those picks addressed it.

We passed on a generational DT to draft a CB who might be good.

This fanbase is all sorts of fucktarded.
We got Bobby Wagner back and signed Dremont jones, Devin Bush and Julian love. You act like they didnt address anything in the front 7. We are a much better defense just by getting rid of Cody Barton and signing Bobby Wagner alone.

Last edited:

evergreen

Reaction score
Pay Attention:

Seattle was absolutely gashed in the middle of the defense and teams knew it, it's exactly how they were dominated in the 2nd half of their playoff loss to SF.

Jalen Carter was the best player in the draft and also filled the most pressing need.

Witherspoon is good but he's not game changing good and he's scrawny at 185 pounds.

You know how you destroy those types of QB's you just mentioned? You beef up the front 7, specifically the defensive line.

I don't give 2 shits if a Defensive player punches his grandma in front of a cop at church, we need the nastiness on defense and none of those picks addressed it.

He’s not in love with football.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
We got Bobby Wagner back and signed Dremont jones, Devin Bush and Julian love. You act like they didnt address anything in the front 7. We are a much better defense just by getting rid of Cody Barton and signing Bobby Wagner alone.
This and add with Love we will run 3 safety sets with Adams playing a hybrid LB role. Witherspoon is a beast. They tried trading out and didn’t get value so took best available player/athlete.

ryank24

Reaction score
Pay Attention:

Maybe try watching a couple Witherspoon highlights before you claim he doesn’t bring any nastiness.

Also, we added dre’mont jones and jarran reed so far this off-season, and we still have 3 more picks in the next 2 rounds of this draft.

Both of the guys we took so far sound like they’ll be great players. There’s certainly no guarantee Carter will actually be “generational”. But I guess I’m a fucktard for not getting irrationally pissed off over something I have no control over anyways lol.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Pay attention.

The NFL is a passing league. See: Mahomes, Patrick.

The 2022 Seahawks were terrible against the pass.

Solution: Draft the best Cornerback with your 1st pick.

Note: Successful NFL teams do NOT draft based on need. They draft Best Player Available, barring Red Flags.

Jalen Carter had Red Flags galore. Worse Red Flags than Malik McDowell had, yet people are mad we didn't draft him.

"They were stupid to draft Malik McDowell... Idiots!

"They passed on Jalen Carter...Idiots!"

Me: "Huh?". 🤯
So if there board shows 10 DB ranked higher then you draft 'em all or 3 of them? How about Frank Clark he had really big Red Flags...what did we do? Drafted him! The best scenario is to grab a good player at a position of need i.e. Jalen Carter...

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
This fanbase is
You can leave you know? There's the door if you have such a vile take on Seahawks fans. Getting drunk and coming to an online forum to verbally assault people because they like what their team did in the draft is juvenile.

Also take your language to the appropriate forum.