Carolina = Smoke and Mirrors

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":3qcky3ar said:
Carolina is rooting for Detroit on Sunday, no doubt.

No idea why.. they were down 38-3 at Lambeau before McCarthy pulled all the starters.

The Panthers are pretty much screwed no matter what.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jake Hawks":12mpmxqs said:
Every game from here on out is prime time. We know how the hawks play in prime time.

Technically no.. as the NFC CG is at Noon PT ;)

But if you mean "game everyone will be watching" .. then yes.

drdiags

Reaction score
pehawk":p1xky8r6 said:
Why is there such a need to shit all over the Panthers or any other team?

I just see it as the cost of living the good life.

Reminds me of some of our fans around the time of the Holmgren Superbowl run in the mid-2000's. They tended to quiet down around the Mora era, now the good times are flowing again.

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":eam27rdj said:
pehawk":eam27rdj said:

Reminds me of some of our fans around the time of the Holmgren Superbowl run in the mid-2000's. They tended to quiet down around the Mora era, now the good times are flowing again.

Everyone pissed and moaned "no one wants the south", but that's not true. Carolina wanted it and went and took it, on the road, playing good defense and running the ball. As a football fan, I loved it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3ub8133u said:
drdiags":3ub8133u said:
pehawk":3ub8133u said:

Everyone pissed and moaned "no one wants the south", but that's not true. Carolina wanted it and went and took it, on the road, playing good defense and running the ball. As a football fan, I loved it.

I definitely think there's overconfidence from some in here. Wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers gave us a game. St. Louis did for a while, as did the Cardinals until we pulled clear. I mean, who have we beaten really impressively over our six win streak? Kap and a reeling 49ers? Stanton? Lindley? Sanchez? Hill?

I'm not trying to say we're not a good team, I think we are, and on our day we're the best. But I can get why the Packers/Cowboys/Lions and even Panthers think they can beat us. Because they should be the toughest opponents we've faced in a while.

Latest posts