Cardinals/Seahawks

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Isn't that the last time the Cardinals won?

Yes, I know it has only been 2 years. It was a joke Francis.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I actually watched the replay of the 2007 Seahawks/Bears wildcard. It was actually a really good game and I turned it off with 2 minutes left when we gave up a 24-21 score and lost. Before that it was fun. Can’t believe we lost to Rex Grossman.

Gross, man.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
lol the tards, do they even have any fans? Might be the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.

evergreen

Reaction score
That Bears game was something. We were almost in FG position when Hassocks and Alexander bumbled the hand off!

nanomoz

Reaction score
I actually watched the replay of the 2007 Seahawks/Bears wildcard. It was actually a really good game and I turned it off with 2 minutes left when we gave up a 24-21 score and lost. Before that it was fun. Can’t believe we lost to Rex Grossman.

Gross, man.
Isn't that the game where you and DrDiags started at cornerback?

RedAlice

Reaction score
No disrespect meant to RedAlice (and she might not even mind the joke), but what do you mean by the word know... ?
lol.

Well, in this case the Cardinal fans I know are my family and incest is definitely not one of my kinks. :)

I’m from Arizina, so most of my family are Cards fans. I am surrounded by them!

The house in Dallas is full of Cardinal stuff and I’ve been to several Rams/Cards games in AZ with my cousins.

They do exist!

olyfan63

Reaction score
lol the tards, do they even have any fans? Might be the most pathetic franchise in the NFL.
Recall the Cards were the last team to beat the 2013 Hawks, on the road even, before the 43-8 SB48 crushing of the Broncos.
Last year, in week 18, the Seahawks needed a 2-point conversion and a missed Matt Prater 51 yard FG at the buzzer to get the 21-20 win.

I hope the Hawks sweep the Cards again; however, they are one of those dangerous teams you don't want to catch on the wrong day.
Last year, they randomly beat the Cowboys in week 3, then had quality wins over the Stealers and Eagles on the road later in the season. The Hawks couldn't beat the Steelers at home when it was for all the marbles last year. (I guess we should thank the Steelers for saving us from playoff embarrassment and getting MM as our coach?)

Last edited:

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think the key for the Cardinals this year is if anything or anyone can light a fire under Kyler. They Drafted Harrison Jr. and they aren’t as bad of a team as the way they tend to play.