Canucks at the Krackhouse

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Owned. Side note: reading all the comments from Van. fans, they are next level pissed about how that coach we let go. Many of them won't pull for the team until that owner is gone.
I don't know exactly what happened, but many of my friends from up in Vancouver are livid.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Owned. Side note: reading all the comments from Van. fans, they are next level pissed about how that coach we let go. Many of them won't pull for the team until that owner is gone.
I don't know exactly what happened, but many of my friends from up in Vancouver are livid.
I dont follow hockey anymore but its been tough not to click on the stories on this canucks team. The owner is a Jerry Jones type who meddles in everything. They did the last coach dirty just to hire a guy who isn't a good coach and has a history of betting on games. The gm and president are complete morons. Anyway that cross border rivalry should start being one sided for the next few years. Sounds like a lot of fans are fed up and have started to cheer for the kraken.

Latest posts