Can you win the game in the 1st quarter?

dan2314

Reaction score
Nooooo.
Can you win the game in the second quarter?
No.
Can you win the game in the third quarter?
No.
Can you win the game in the fourth quarter?

Im so proud of the way the team is able to win these games that look like a loss. Right through that fourth quarter drives were just working and plays were being made, i could just tell that we were going to make that comeback. Russell wilson had a hell of a game. This could be the year. New orleans lost and we are very close to getting home field right throughout the playoffs.
What did you guys think of that fourth quarter? It was pretty good to see the offense making all those plays

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
No, but I'd like to see them do better in the first, second, and third quarters so we don't have to work so hard to win it in the fourth. :)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Well, legally the commissioner can terminate a game early soo....

Largent80

Reaction score
Up until yesterdays game we had scored only 29 points in the first quarter for all the games combined, and that number is still the same. Against TB we were able to overcome 21 points. Against better teams, we more than likely don't win.

themunn

Reaction score
Largent80":1ujp5d0b said:
Up until yesterdays game we had scored only 29 points in the first quarter for all the games combined, and that number is still the same. Against TB we were able to overcome 21 points. Against better teams, we more than likely don't win.

Although we DID lose, we came back from 20 points down in the 4th quarter IN Atlanta and if our defense had held out for just 2 plays we would have won.

That would be the team with the best record in the league last year.

I feel confident that this team can come back from 21 points down against anyone