Bucs/Lions

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Should be an easy win for Detroit but it'll likely stay close to keep people watching. This is Detroits super bowl as they are out next week. It'd be a shocker if Baker Mayfield pulled this off. Either way neither team has a chance next week. Enjoy it today Lions fans!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Mayfield is playing really well. Detroit wins but wouldn’t shock me if it’s a close one

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Mayfield is playing really well. Detroit wins but wouldn’t shock me if it’s a close one
Def agree with you. If the playoffs have shown anything, it's you cannot count any team out based on ranking or public sentiment.

Both favorites won yesterday, but Baltimore looked sluggish coming out of the gate and I thought Houston played very well the first half. Superior coaching adjustments and overall talent won out in the end, but Houston fans have a lot to look forward to and should hold their heads up high.

For the Niners, the same thing basically happened, but GB is also a much better team than anyone thought. Hell, I gave them NO chance against Dallas, and they took it to the Cowgirls. They also impressed yesterday and gave the "mighty" Niners a run for their money right to the very end.

Every since Seattle was eliminated, I want a team who hasn't won it before to win it all. I want fans of those teams to experience what we did in 2013. I's something amazing that's unforgettable. I'm rooting hard for Detroit, but the NFL has proven that you can't count anybody out in the playoffs. It's what we all love about football.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think this game should be a one score game with the Lions on top. I am rooting for the lions in this one but I’ll root hard for either of them to put down the Niners next week

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Why does it feel like there's been a lot of choking during this weekend of playoffs?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
That was a beautiful play to Palmer and was executed quite nicely

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Nice touchdown by Lions!!!

At this rate, I'm not rooting for either particular team. I'm just enjoying both teams making great plays

QWERTY

Reaction score
I think this game should be a one score game with the Lions on top. I am rooting for the lions in this one but I’ll root hard for either of them to put down the Niners next week

I think it's at least Lions -9.5.

The only thing what the Lions have is their DL. The only thing that can backfire Detroit is the level that Goff plays.

James in PA

Reaction score
Gotta ho for it there on 4th and one, down 7. That's why I'm not high on defensive head coaches. Pete would have done the same thing even though analytics say go for it.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I love how often Lions attack the middle of the field.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I like Baker and I’m happy to see him playing decent, poor guy has just never lived up to his potential. Hopefully he has turned the corner and will go on to finish out a solid career.

Having said that, GoLions.

Detroit fans deserve to have some good times. (And they have a better chance at beating that other team).

Last edited: