Bs Article or Real?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It's real. The article is just reporting on this tweet by Adam Caplan, who is a legit reporter. Unclear whether he's simply saying "hey, Eric could be a consideration for Seattle since they need an OC and Eric does not have a job" or saying "Hey, inside sources are telling me Seattle is looking at Bieniemy."

nanomoz

Reaction score
This could be Carolina, no? Have they named an OC?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's real. The article is just reporting on this tweet by Adam Caplan, who is a legit reporter. Unclear whether he's simply saying "hey, Eric could be a consideration for Seattle since they need an OC and Eric does not have a job" or saying "Hey, inside sources are telling me Seattle is looking at Bieniemy."

Until he mentions sources, I think he should be assumed to be saying the former.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s out of the question but I’d be surprised. I wish Frank Reich was being mentioned

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s out of the question but I’d be surprised. I wish Frank Reich was being mentioned
I think he might just not be available, honestly. He seemed pretty done after Carolina. I'd be down with him too.

As it stands I think I prefer Engstrand over Grubb. Bieniemy is fine but I don't see him as a culture fit based on my limited perspective.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I think he might just not be available, honestly. He seemed pretty done after Carolina. I'd be down with him too.

As it stands I think I prefer Engstrand over Grubb. Bieniemy is fine but I don't see him as a culture fit based on my limited perspective.
1.) Engstrand

2.) Grubb

Distant 3rd.) Bieniemy

Ozzy

Reaction score

Yep I see it the same way. I’m good with either Engstrand or Grubb but sort of wish we got someone with some more experience. Lots of upside with those two guy though and it would be fun.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Doesn’t the Rooney Rule require one minority candidate for coordinator positions? They were denied a Kafka interview so have any been considered?

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Doesn’t the Rooney Rule require one minority candidate for coordinator positions? They were denied a Kafka interview so have any been considered?

Does the Frazier hire cover that though even though the title doesn't say coordinator? I don't know the fine print in all of that.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Does the Frazier hire cover that though even though the title doesn't say coordinator? I don't know the fine print in all of that.
I’ve not been able to find detailed guidelines, just the references on the NFL Operations sight.

The wording says Coordinator so I’d assume an Assistant Head Coach wouldn’t count since it’s a different position. I’d also assume you'd need one for each Coordinator position. Suppose you could argue Frazier was interviewed for the DC, but you hired him for the AHC instead.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We complained about this when the site changed over. Never got changed.
Unfortunately it’s out of our hands.
I’m actually not sure that even the owner/admins can do anything about it.
I’m pretty sure it’s built into the platform.

Obviously I could be mistaken.

We could make things better if we chose by typing out “link” next to them. (Just a thought)