Broncos @ Chiefs

sc85sis

Reaction score
It’s true that Russ doesn’t get a lot of help from his receivers. He also is getting passes batted way more than he used to.

NoGain

Reaction score
As mediocre as KC's offense was, as good as Denver's defense was, as low scoring as a game it was, I never felt the game was in doubt.

James in PA

Reaction score
Me3's postgame presser coming up.
Let the positivity & clichés begin!

toffee

Reaction score
5-16 as the starter in Denver. He needs to retire.
A couple of thoughts:
  1. Wilson's confidence is seriously damaged, someone with fragile psyche like Wilson isn't built to stand this type of adversities.
  2. A little difficult for teammates rally to his side when they may not have his cell, and need to contact him through his people just to get a blocked call from Wilson.
At this point, if I were Payton, I will return Wilson's office to him, allow him to bring his own QB coach. Need to build his confidence from ground up and whatever it takes. Wilson is a weirdo, can't coach him like a regular dude, I meant regular dude do not high knee on transatlantic flight.

Come to think of it, may as well create a bedroom for him at the team facility, no win no go home. No go home, no time wasting side businesses, and no energy waste between the sheets.

Scout

Reaction score
Happy draft pick improvement day!

BTW the Broncos need to prep for the Packers than the Chiefs soon after.